SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

who is next SJS? so excited!

bowser please, idk why, maybe cuz of my megakabuterimon, but i want bowser :srs:

Quote from: joke. on November 12, 2012, 08:19:59 PMbowser please, idk why, maybe cuz of my megakabuterimon, but i want bowser :srs:
I don't see why Bowser needs another revamp.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

just a request wave, that'd make me rig some bowser mods

I'm still awaiting characters that haven't had the chance to be revamped... coughkirbycough

Quote from: JayGamer on November 13, 2012, 02:43:47 AM
I'm still awaiting characters that haven't had the chance to be revamped... coughkirbycough
Yeah... I fully agree here.

Kirby, Dedede, and all those other ones who have no revamps.

I think priority should be taken with them.

Well a new Charizard pose popped in my head, so I'm just gonna redo Charizard again. So yeah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mintizard please.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12709
Also the 3 Team Colored Charizard Textures from Project M. I don't think they're on the vault but they shouldn't be too difficult to find. http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/

Charizard? You mean the guy with only like 16 CSPs? I'm okay with this.

I'll post my requests in a sec, I'm in a bit of a rush.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181 Charmeleon

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12468 Mewtwo's Charizard

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16787 Aerodactyl Normal and Shiny

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923 Charmander

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27436 Muscular Charizard

I don't particularly care for any of them now... but I might later, so I'm trying to fill up your CSP collection. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]