SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 14, 2012, 09:59:07 PM
Happy 300 pages sir.  Let us drink to this occasion ಠ_ರೃ

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Many thanks, Master GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD.

Quote from: PAVGN on December 15, 2012, 02:01:01 AM
Yuusha by Androu1
Frank West by BP
Gene by BP
Dr. Horrible by BP
Guts by mariokart64n
Felix by Syntax Error

I most likely requested most of these already. Please let me know which ones I already requested.

First one's broken, and I've done Gene and Felix.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


When you redo a character, do you only do the requests or do you do all the characters you've done already and whatever requests you haven't done yet? Cause if it's the latter, it'd make sense to just request characters you haven't done yet.

December 17, 2012, 12:48:58 AM #4502 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:06:59 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Basilias on December 17, 2012, 12:29:39 AMWhen you redo a character, do you only do the requests or do you do all the characters you've done already and whatever requests you haven't done yet? Cause if it's the latter, it'd make sense to just request characters you haven't done yet.
It's both.

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 11:05:19 AM

I know my Ike requests are full but....you wanted this one anyway right? :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30157

Course you're gonna texture swap it, right? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey. You helped someone a while ago so I thought I'd ask here. (Haven't found my answer after quite a bit of looking)
What file do I replace to change the question mark on the random slot? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on December 17, 2012, 09:30:50 PM
Hey. You helped someone a while ago so I thought I'd ask here. (Haven't found my answer after quite a bit of looking)
What file do I replace to change the question mark on the random slot? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.

Common5.pac ->MiscData[30] -> Textures -> MenSelchrFaceB.501, 502, 503, 504, and 505
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




For my sixth request, this texture swap of Snoopy's Fierce Deity sword Link with actual FD textures: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitIke05.pcs

:D I actually finished something in time.

Mars Ike. Thanks again for all your excellent work, SJS.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

December 18, 2012, 11:29:39 PM #4509 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:31:58 PM by SJS
I finished them in a few hours. :) And I can do more anytime.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



On purpose, or an accident? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It looks like he updated them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


December 18, 2012, 11:47:12 PM #4513 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:05:19 AM by SJS
Heehee  ;D Couldn't tell?



They're all remakes though. Only these are new:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


These are awesome! Gonna have to update all of my Game & Watch's now.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM