SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2012, 11:47:12 PM
Heehee  ;D Couldn't tell?



They're all remakes though. Only these are new:

Guess I have a reason to get them now... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Giga Man on December 20, 2012, 06:15:48 AM
Wow! You mind doing these?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12972

I love being able to make these quickly from screenshots. Reminds me of when I first started making CSPs.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 21, 2012, 03:10:06 AM #4519 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:12:49 AM by Giga Man
Dude, thank you! XD

Some Charizard stuff. May do more of the new P:M recolors with a handful of other mods like I did in this instance. I will not take requests though. Sorry, I want to keep it small-scale. It was quite an enjoyable change from the norm.




I apologize for the slow progress on the Ike CSPs. The refining process is usually slow when numerous model imports are involved. To make up for it, I suppose I can show you guys the pose I made up, with the default recolors acting as models.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool to see the PM stuff and a few new mods appear for Charizard (updates Charizard stuffs)

...There are no words for how incredibly awesome that Ike pose is.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I dunno why, but Ike looks girly in that pose. :srs:

But I still like it. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dat Ike - so AWESOME!!! :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Too bad I didn't release zekrom V2 earlier, but heh there's ryquaza and his shiny, mismagius and shadow recolors thanks! :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i cannot believe i forgot this! luckily i only requested 4

War (Darksiders)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28418

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 30, 2012, 05:11:13 AM
I dunno why, but Ike looks girly in that pose. :srs:

But I still like it. :happy:
It's his lifted foot, isn't it?

December 30, 2012, 09:03:43 AM #4527 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:04:38 AM by JayGamer
Quote from: Giga Man on December 30, 2012, 05:53:44 AM
It's his lifted foot, isn't it?
I thought it might be him grabbing his cape. Or something.
Friggin epic work, SJS. I was wondering when this thread would come back to life :P

Thanks a bunch for the project m textures

That pose looks awesome! (Is it just me or is his cape shorter?)