SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Voted Pikachu. You'll get that out of the way quickly. I know you will. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

so marth was booty? xD

I wanna see some Ivysaur action!

ivy pls, ive got the pika csps I need already B)

March 14, 2013, 10:22:39 AM #4714 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:26:49 AM by JayGamer
My head just spontaniously combusted, imploded and exploded all within a split second.
Also, I feel like you should keep Booty requests as one of the options in case you want to surprise us with one of those character replacements.

darn, my vote made it a tie :srs:

Looks like Pikachu is winning by one vote.

So I'll do Ivysaur next.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Grotle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13832

That's all from me! The Marth/Booty CSPs look great, by the way!


Since Venusaur was already requested...
Kraid
Galvantula
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]