SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

You diddied.
I'm not sure if that's a pun on "did it" or...  :srs:
Either way, dem diddies be bootilicious awesome. Nice work, as usual :D

Touched up the Pit CSPs. They're slightly better and unindexed now, so re-grab them. All of them.

New vs. Old
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Default CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



New Ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol too lazy to remove the white jaggies from the wings lol
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 13, 2013, 02:22:26 AM #4697 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:23:45 AM by Chaos_Knight
Wat. No Sora when there's new and better version? Ok so there a lot of alts because of the Keyblades. >.>

Anyways, nice improvement. I especially like how Megaman came out. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

*Gasp*

More Pit CSPs!

I know I always say this, but excellent work as always, SJS.


This SJS guy reminds me of a puzzle...and is also very good with CSPs.

Superb Job, Sir.


nice hope your planing to go even further with those skills
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

March 13, 2013, 09:49:36 PM #4701 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:57:50 PM by ZpÑ41
Yo SJS I'm not really into links pose. I THINK it better if you made his pose like my san links evil twin pose just a thought. Just a suggestion because your links pose just makes him seem small.

Post Merge: March 13, 2013, 09:57:50 PM

Oh and btw, Great job on the pits CSP's!

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 13, 2013, 09:49:36 PMYo SJS I'm not really into links pose. I THINK it better if you made his pose like my san links evil twin pose just a thought. Just a suggestion because your links pose just makes him seem small.
Post Merge: March 13, 2013, 09:57:50 PM
Oh and btw, Great job on the pits CSP's!
Well he didn't thought of the pose himself. It's based on official artwork of Skyward Sword Link. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ok well I wouldn't know. I don't play much games.

Hey. Can you feel it?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


omg, u did marth! xD

You actually did Marth. Holy. Crap.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



March 14, 2013, 12:26:54 AM #4708 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:30:49 AM by Chaos_Knight
*looks at Shun* >.>


SJS, what's with you? First you quickly did Kirby, then quickly Dedede, Diddy, revamped Pit, and now onto Marth already?! Are you high? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 14, 2013, 12:31:36 AM #4709 Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:33:01 AM by -Hero-
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2013, 12:08:26 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About time, don't you think? ^-^

also, wat.