SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

October 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM #5355 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:17:42 PM by WarioBrtsm
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 12:51:15 PM
I'm not working on anything :I
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?

October 01, 2013, 05:53:52 PM #5356 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:54:46 PM by Albafika
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on October 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 12:51:15 PM
I'm not working on anything :I
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?
Oh boy.

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on October 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?

That's a joke right? Good one XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


yes, a joke; good. no more worries. (insert conversation changer here)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gnorcteen on October 01, 2013, 06:56:20 PM
yes, a joke; good. no more worries. (insert conversation changer here)

So...how about this weather? And I really like those Link CSPs, SJS. I mean, I liked them already but the cropping was a nice and much-needed touch.

Quote from: AndIQuote on October 01, 2013, 08:11:20 PM
So...how about this weather? And I really like those Link CSPs, SJS. I mean, I liked them already but the cropping was a nice and much-needed touch.
Personally, I think the weather is swell. I agree with the whole cropping thing, although I think Ganon's CSP is the best of the Zelda characters. That sword is so awesome.

So what's next on the plate, SJS?

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 01, 2013, 08:24:22 PM
Personally, I think the weather is swell. I agree with the whole cropping thing, although I think Ganon's CSP is the best of the Zelda characters. That sword is so awesome.

So what's next on the plate, SJS?

Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 02, 2013, 12:14:39 AM #5362 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:38:43 AM by Gnorcteen
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
as soon as I have all possible new slots filled out on each of my characters, I am obtaining cBliss for brawl minus. over 400 awesome characters to duke it out for SUPREMECY! but yea, yer CSPs are really helping to give my game more color.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
cBliss takes up a lot of my time, too... That's a good battle plan. I'm sure people (myself included) will appreciate having complete sets of stuff.

LMFAO!!!
Funny how this whole conversation started by me xD
#People's person

Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new...  :catgirl:
Quote from: 13eat on October 02, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
LMFAO!!!
Funny how this whole conversation started by me xD
#People's person

I feel like getting your "golden cross" avi and stabbing you repeatedly with it. Just let him work on what he wants.
worth it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on October 02, 2013, 03:06:52 AM
I feel like getting your "golden cross" avi and stabbing you repeatedly with it. Just let him work on what he wants.
worth it
Uh ok weirdo  :af:



Zooey Momma!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524