SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

darn, needed a csp for that angel crash. verywell

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524




April 17, 2015, 09:04:05 PM #5914 Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 09:14:34 PM by PMCB
Quote from: SJS on April 16, 2015, 01:30:31 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seems like that one's a PSA?


Thank you all for the kind words. And now, some gross CSPs.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No Roy request? Darn. Is it because I don't have it uploaded to the vault yet? Or is it because you need more than one Roy costume request at a time? I know it's a lot easier to do a bunch of the same character at one time, so I understand. :P

If that's the case, here are some Roy's that I believe are pretty good.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35754
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36058
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203785
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203795
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206424
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35824
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207512

Quote from: PMCB on April 17, 2015, 09:04:05 PM
No Roy request? Darn. Is it because I don't have it uploaded to the vault yet? Or is it because you need more than one Roy costume request at a time? I know it's a lot easier to do a bunch of the same character at one time, so I understand. :P
I totally did some Roy requests and forgot to upload the CSPs. Really glad you brought it up.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: squeakyboots13 on April 17, 2015, 06:34:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
That Epic Yarn Kirby is an emerald texture hack. I haven't figured out how to replicate those in a render yet.

Quote from: NoFun on April 16, 2015, 08:11:23 PM
These are lovely man!, I like them a lot.

Could you do these too? I forgot to ask for them before:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507

BTW, I think you missed the default color from this pack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374

Thank you very much.

You're right, it's there now.

Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 16, 2015, 08:05:21 PM
And Samus's Smash 3 isn't ready yet, so I'll post this one...Though I think you might've done it already: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924
I did indeed do those.


Requests! By the way, the Lucario CSPs have had the eyes slightly adjusted. This may seem meaningless, but it was an edit to make things a little easier for me. So update those when you get the chance.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


senator armstrong was not done? or were there problems?
---
pepsiman and foxy look great

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 18, 2015, 10:15:31 PM
senator armstrong was not done? or were there problems?
---
pepsiman and foxy look great

Whoops

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


So what are your current request guidelines, SJS? Because if my request(s) fit in the guidelines, then I may have a few requests.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 11:48:22 PM
So what are your current request guidelines, SJS? Because if my request(s) fit in the guidelines, then I may have a few requests.

Anything goes as long as it's for a character with a new pose.

Didn't mean for that to rhyme at all.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Aww nuts. The character request I had is grayed out. Are you planning on doing other characters in the future? Maybe characters with custom skeletons as well?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Thanks SJS!

For both the Samus and your Picasso of Donkey Kong!