SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Great work as always! I have a few more requests (for the characters I forgot last time, ha!) that you are more than welcome to pass over since I've requested several already.

Umbreon Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2463

Hooded Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206350
Human 0^2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22611
Mars Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30480
Mirage Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33657

Mars Ganon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30372
Maritime Ganon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30053

Captain America Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206451
Blood Hawk Retro Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208040

Also, if you still have the files around, I'd like to request San Marth and Sable Prince Marth. I'd upload the files myself for ease of access but my laptop SD card reader isn't working at the moment.

Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 14, 2015, 03:37:27 AM
SHOULDERPADS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

Many thanks, SJS. Great work as always.

You-

Was that a BSC reference you just made?

I really like the new lighting on these ones!
Friend code: 2450-7668-1022

Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 14, 2015, 07:10:00 AM
You-

Was that a BSC reference you just made?

You betcha. Gotta love the Samus Aran Battlecry.

Always good to see a fellow BrainScratcher.


April 15, 2015, 12:51:29 AM #5899 Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 12:56:32 AM by ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 15, 2015, 12:40:44 AM
Always good to see a fellow BrainScratcher.
+1 for BSC.
"Angst..... fox.........angst.......sadness......more angst......OOH A PENNY!"

Anyway those Samus CSPs are amazing, definitely using those from now on.

I heard you were taking requests again, I was wondering would you make CSPs for Yuri Lowell? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 13, 2015, 07:43:59 PM
This is one absurd request, so you can take this one if you want. Can you make CSPs for ALL of Shun's Project Vibrant characters? You know, the ones from his Brawl Vault and his House of Pancakes?
I'll gladly do them, just post links, please.

Quote from: Scuot on April 13, 2015, 10:40:00 PM
That explains the sudden report, can't believe this old thing is even looked at today.


SJS accepting requests again? Nice! Reminds me of the old derpy DK renders you did with MS Paint.

(those were your best work yet)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX on April 15, 2015, 12:51:29 AM
I heard you were taking requests again, I was wondering would you make CSPs for Yuri Lowell? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934
Seems like that one's a PSA?


Thank you all for the kind words. And now, some gross CSPs.

Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



well... i found a few requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



Thanks SJS. Your CSPs are the best. Especially that MS Paint Donkey Kong :P


April 16, 2015, 08:11:23 PM #5907 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:59:32 PM by NoFun
These are lovely man!, I like them a lot.

Could you do these too? I forgot to ask for them before:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507

BTW, I think you missed the default color from this pack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374

Thank you very much.

Just a reminder that I'm only taking requests for those characters with new poses. The ones that aren't greyed out in the OP. Like Kirby.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.