SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Amazing Zero CSPs, SJS.

I'm currently using the default Zero one on Link, but I will be using the rest when the clone engine comes out. X)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Awesome updates! thanks man
love your luigi csp's  :af2:

Requests closed? :oshi:

That also means you will make new character portraits! :happy:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 22, 2011, 01:16:33 AM
Requests closed? :oshi:

That also means you will make new character portraits! :happy:
YES!!!!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's something to hold you over til the next update

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Pikachu and Bowser :O
Love Pikachu's portrait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Bowser CSP kicks ass!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Bowser looks like Godzilla

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I remember the last time I actually got hyped for CSPs like this...
never :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SJS on April 23, 2011, 12:07:05 AM
Here's something to hold you over til the next update



SJS you are just too epic for words, amazing pikachu and bowser csps. cant wait to see pichu and blastoise. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


awesome Bowser :D and pikachu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright another 2 CSPs! They're pwnage.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 20, 2011, 06:15:33 PM
EDIT:



<---------
RELEVANT :happy:
IRRELEVENT
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

no u

I like how you made Bowser breath fire.