SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM #660 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:17:40 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: SJS on April 12, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
Yup


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:>.>: Irrelevent

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent
If it's irrelevant, why do you keep posting?
I keep telling you: He'll get to it once he feels like it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on April 12, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
Yup


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Words can't explain how much I love THE SJS right now.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent

I keel you.

/Bison.


April 12, 2011, 09:53:15 PM #664 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:48:05 PM by Lethal Blade
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent
Then don't post! Like segtendo said:
Quote from: Segtendo on April 12, 2011, 05:49:04 PM
I keep telling you: He'll get to it once he feels like it.
 
Now be patient. :notimp:

Quote from: Lethal Blade on April 11, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.


(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)

New CSPs are Pwnage as always. ^^
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Still irrelevant. JUST KIDDING DON'T SHOOT ME
I love these CSPs.

I'm bothered by the Kirby CSPs.

They look EXTREMELY good, but Kirby seems to be hiding behind the CSS name. XD
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Update



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


YES.
:af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Luigi time!

Perfect pose is perfect, my man.

I have the Mr. L and Luigi Mafio but no Gangsta Luigi ;(

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Luigi time!

Perfect pose is perfect, my man.

I have the Mr. L and Luigi Mafio but no Gangsta Luigi ;(


I don't think Gangster Luigi would be good in that pose because you know, he's a Gangster.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 20, 2011, 05:04:14 PM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOT DIGGITY.
<3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 20, 2011, 06:15:33 PM #674 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:20:12 PM by Omega Malkior
EDIT:



<---------

Quote from: SJS on April 20, 2011, 05:04:14 PM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

RELEVANT :happy:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: