SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Crap, I forgot these were coming o_o
They look amazing. You never disappoint!

You actually finished these? Nice job!

They all look great, they really do.

Perfect pose and I love how the original Toon Link looks.

Also, where's this at?



Never seen it before!

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 06:09:18 AM
Why is it that everytime you finish some CSPs, its always at night (for me)? :srs:
Same here lol
Awesome job on these portraits dude. Will put these in ASAP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah, very nice.  I've been looking forward to these.  Excellent job as always.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2012, 08:27:51 AM
You actually finished these? Nice job!

They all look great, they really do.

Perfect pose and I love how the original Toon Link looks.

Also, where's this at?



Never seen it before!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8767

As you can see, the uploader never put up a picture for Zora Link. :/

I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Couldn't agree more, chaos knight.

I posted a comment on photobucket on my favorite one of these! They all look awesome, love the pose, SJS!


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
Hm... Yeah, being a huge fan of the Kirby games.

I agree with this. (Hm... Maybe the revamps for Dedede as well.)

Dedede could use some love :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


IMPRESSIVE job with toonlink Sir SJS! I'm not sure if I asked you before... but how long does each CSP take you? You must have a lot of patience. Massive respect for you as always Sir SJS.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They're all so sexy.

Thanks for doing Young Link ;)

August 31, 2012, 10:05:10 PM #4033 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:26:36 PM by chaos_knight9000
The Chibi Cloud portrait would of looked better if you turned the sword the other way. But I blame where Toon Link's sword has to be :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well, that caught me off guard. I was wondering what you meant by "done". I know this was said already, but at this point the only CSPs that look bad are the ones where the hacks themselves are bad. These are unbelievably good. You even did Stack Smash textures that I didn't request, awesome! You've gotten so good at this, you could probably recreate the "official" poses for the characters.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 05:25:42 PMDedede could use some love :oshi:

He needs a girlfriend before he can get any love.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]