SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Sometimes the poll does not matter..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

PKM Trainer looks great! nice work ;)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?

Quote from: Knacker on September 28, 2012, 09:15:43 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?
Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2012, 10:07:28 PM
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 28, 2012, 01:39:10 PM #4144 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:43:37 PM by SJS
Quote from: Knacker on September 28, 2012, 09:15:43 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?

There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2012, 01:39:10 PM
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers.


inb4someonemakesthishack

Love those new boxes at the OP.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: jokekid on September 28, 2012, 01:43:13 PM
inb4someonemakesthishack
What about stupid questions :P (Purposely asking this stupid question)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


I see you made a Tails csp. Looks nice. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hai! Can I personally ask for a request?  The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)?  Thanks!  Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on September 28, 2012, 10:35:14 PMHai! Can I personally ask for a request?  The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)?  Thanks!  Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth
Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2012, 10:07:28 PM
Ya gotta wait until he finishes all characters. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

K fine by me ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: jokekid on September 28, 2012, 01:43:13 PM
inb4someonemakesthishack

Original the character. Do not steal.

Quote from: DashSmash on September 28, 2012, 10:00:27 PM
Love those new boxes at the OP.

Glad someone noticed!

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 28, 2012, 10:09:27 PM
What about stupid questions :P (Purposely asking this stupid question)

No.



Quote from: NaOH on September 28, 2012, 10:18:03 PM
yes i have quesch, do bulk requests have to be for the same character, and can I make multiple bulk requests?

They're for whatever character I open requests for. As of now, they're not open for anyone.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
I see you made a Tails csp. Looks nice. :)

Thanks, finally got around to putting them up. Been having them sitting around for a couple months.

Quote from: KC on September 28, 2012, 10:35:14 PM
Hai! Can I personally ask for a request?  The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)?  Thanks!  Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth

Never really did the Zelda/Sheik duo outside the default CSPs. Most people mix and match, so the combinations would be overwhelming.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2012, 11:49:32 PMNever really did the Zelda/Sheik duo outside the default CSPs. Most people mix and match, so the combinations would be overwhelming.
Pokemon Trainer with all 3 Pokemon is more painful. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509