SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

October 01, 2012, 09:35:04 PM #4185 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:12:49 AM by SJS
Quote from: iLink on October 01, 2012, 09:20:08 PM
He seems to touch up on them a lot with the dodge and burn tools.

Anything else other then that isn't readily obvious to me.



Burn and dodge is the easy way out. Also kills your detail in big ways sometimes.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


We all know that he uses Magic to make his csp's.





I do accept requests for recolours.


Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 04:21:21 PMYou know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze. Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.

This quote made my [censored]ing day xD




Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 03, 2012, 10:54:03 PM
Until all characters are done. :srs:

Err... sorry.
and turned em into robuts

Quote from: DashSmash on October 02, 2012, 02:32:07 PM
We all know that he uses Magic to make his csp's.
Or what if he uses CSP's to make his magics :o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2012, 11:19:40 PM
Or what if he uses CSP's to make his magics :o
:af: GENIUS
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Seems like everyone wants me to take requests for a certain cute little character with a big stomach....

And that's why I'm opening Wario requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Since Wario has more than 6 slots, can we request more than six?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2012, 06:03:08 PM
Since Wario has more than 6 slots, can we request more than six?

No, I can foresee that getting abused.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that  use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


But I haven't updated my Wario hacks since your last batch :oshi:

Is he getting a new pose?