SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

YEAH! IM  SO HAPPY THERE ARE VEGETA CSPS!! :yay:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



Quote from: ToadKart on October 06, 2012, 01:18:34 AM
I'll go ahead and add Booster to my previous 5 since Doug removed it from his.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915

well that was nice....thank you!



Just a little question...
Do you take requests for other characters like Waluigi or Roy every now and then, or just the original characters?
and turned em into robuts

He doesn't take requests for them, he just makes them. Usually when he's part of a project or did the textures for the hack.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

CutterKirby, I love how you are always the only one who requests my hacks :P

I just made a hack of wario I'll post at night, if that's something can request
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 05, 2012, 06:55:05 PM
We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that  use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
Nah, I just didn't feel like making Kirby.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 05, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
But I haven't updated my Wario hacks since your last batch :oshi:

Is he getting a new pose?
Yup.

Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 05, 2012, 07:16:13 PM
I'm requesting my recolors for Adventure Wario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136

You already did the normal Adventure Wario so they're just 5 to do ;)

One question, after you've done my request i can request new 6 ones, or not?
No.

Quote from: NaOH on October 05, 2012, 07:26:24 PM
I think it's more likely he just does what he wants.  He doesn't seem to like kirby :P
I don't hate him, I just think all the attention he's getting for some little 20th anniversary is silly. Especially when a certain female bounty hunter got squat.

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 06, 2012, 02:37:05 PM
YEAH! IM  SO HAPPY THERE ARE VEGETA CSPS!! :yay:
Yay!

Quote from: nyancat6650 on October 07, 2012, 12:02:01 AM
Just a little question...
Do you take requests for other characters like Waluigi or Roy every now and then, or just the original characters?
Waluigi, no. I don't have the pose, just the image. marioking64ds made the pose, not me.

Roy, yes. But not until I'm done posing all the characters.

Quote from: Flygon on October 07, 2012, 12:36:40 AM
CutterKirby, I love how you are always the only one who requests my hacks :P

I just made a hack of wario I'll post at night, if that's something can request
Yeah, if you finish.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can I have your opinion on this CSP?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

oh, that means you're doing a new pose for wario?
If not i don't understand why i can't request new ones after the last request :P


Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2012, 03:09:55 PM
Nah, I just didn't feel like making Kirby.
Could've done booty request...