SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

October 24, 2012, 07:51:45 PM #4260 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:08:24 PM by MBHC
can you make CSP of my characters! :D*
my characters  -------> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20897

Wario only for now :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Could you please make some CSP's for this Slender Man import?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 25, 2012, 10:58:01 PM #4264 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:59:07 PM by MBHC
hey what happend with my CSP's?

October 25, 2012, 11:04:33 PM #4265 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:07:44 PM by chaos_knight9000
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I believe I can say with much confidence that all valid questions that any individual may have pertaining to this thread are answered in the OP. If things are still a tad vague even after reading the OP, feel free to read it again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Holy [censored], these are some badass csp's.




I'm sure someone has asked before, but I'm not too keen on digging through this thread, so: Are you planning on working on Marth sometime? No stress though. I love your CSPs and I want you to take your time with them :)

Quote from: smasherGale on October 28, 2012, 08:56:50 PM
I'm sure someone has asked before, but I'm not too keen on digging through this thread, so: Are you planning on working on Marth sometime? No stress though. I love your CSPs and I want you to take your time with them :)
He'll do all characters eventually.


November 01, 2012, 06:32:54 PM #4274 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:34:42 PM by Darkon360
Not sure if Ganon is still open but, I just started making my own vertex model. (Updated Darkon)  :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366

-CSP Request-