SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Darkon360 on November 01, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Not sure if Ganon is still open but, I just started making my own vertex model. (Updated Darkon)  :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366

-CSP Request-

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 07:53:15 PM
Wario only for now :srs:
lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



SJS, I think I love you. These are incredible. Also, I've never seen that Pikachu-costume Wario. Is it on the vault?

Quote from: JayGamer on November 01, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
SJS, I think I love you. These are incredible. Also, I've never seen that Pikachu-costume Wario. Is it on the vault?


Da.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27917
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey SJS, I think you forgot to make this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd
It was requested for Wario's Old Set. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dunno why I didn't request this for Wario before (might be too late now) but I would've loved to have seen Ziggs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on November 02, 2012, 01:59:42 PM
Hey SJS, I think you forgot to make this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd
It was requested for Wario's Old Set. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
Dunno why I didn't request this for Wario before (might be too late now) but I would've loved to have seen Ziggs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692
I didn't do Shake King because I couldn't find it for some reason. But now I can since you gave me a download link. Ziggs was hiding in my Wario folder under the alias of "Catman".

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, do you still have the .pcs for Phazon Wario? The download link's broken, so if you don't mind posting here, that would be fantastic. Also, the CSPs look great as usual!

Quote from: AndIQuote on November 02, 2012, 08:28:39 PM
SJS, do you still have the .pcs for Phazon Wario? The download link's broken, so if you don't mind posting here, that would be fantastic. Also, the CSPs look great as usual!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcoe59v9dwoy0uc/Phazon%20Wario.pac
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



November 03, 2012, 01:16:26 AM #4286 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:33:36 AM by JELLYpWnzU
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77

and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 03, 2012, 01:16:26 AM
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77

and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382
Wait until he finishes all characters.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 03, 2012, 01:16:26 AM
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77

and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382
Not sure what you want, but that looks a lot like Goku in my Captain Falcon pose.



...only someone colored and drew all over it as you can see.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 03, 2012, 02:47:47 AM
Wait until he finishes all characters.
You don't have to tell everyone that. They can figure it out on their own if their requests get ignored and/or they read the OP.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 03, 2012, 04:10:43 AM
Not sure what you want, but that looks a lot like Goku in my Captain Falcon pose.



...only someone colored and drew all over it as you can see.
You don't have to tell everyone that. They can figure it out on their own if their requests get ignored and/or they read the OP.
yeah i colored and drew it out, just kinda showing u how the csp should be like but i screwed up on lots of lighting and shades ( dr toxic is a texture on goku it goes with a psa over captain falcon) so i used ur goku and tried to make it like dr toxic, anyway dr toxic is collaberating u because the csp base ( goku is urs)

 
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]