SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

You are quite right about users being able to figure out what is actually being done, SJS.

At first, the requesting guidelines looked like you were accepting mass requests up to 6 at a time for a person, but after reading over it a few times, I realized that it's that AND only for the current character in progress.

I would suggest for future readers of the OP that you explain it a tad more clearly, but what you do is up to you.

I have a question, now.  Which character is next in line for your CSP work?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Lucario requests are open again. Really pleased with how this one came out. It's like a cool fusion of my last two Lucario poses. Probably one of my best ones so far. Cool effects and whatnot. Blah blah blah blah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on November 05, 2012, 04:58:33 AM
Lucario requests are open again. Really pleased with how this one came out. It's like a cool fusion of my last two Lucario poses. Probably one of my best ones so far. Cool effects and whatnot. Blah blah blah blah.
I think you gave me motivation to do a Lucario texture I wanted to do. :srs:

I'll post my request tomorrow, I'm on phone right now. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509





http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920

I can't remember how many colors are in this pack, but if there are too many, a CSP of the armored version would be enough.

Thanks a bunch.  Hope these all turn out well.

joke beat me to Renamon, so here's another popular digimon hack.

Brawl Style Flamedramon + Recolors
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

all the 4 models from here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25311
i got 1 more request soon but the model is not done yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Deoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941
Brawl Trophy Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273

and I imagine you will be doing all forms of Star's mewtwo because everyone loves them, but I the Shadow Mewtwo from this pack, please and thank you ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28012

and finally, the Iron Man lookin' red and yellow one from this pack.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26507

(if you want to do all of them, it's up to you xD)


Minticario Direct DL
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM