SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 30, 2013, 10:35:20 PM
Really....

I don't understand what the big deal is, it's not like he has to reply at all if he doesn't want to. Relax.

February 02, 2013, 09:34:42 PM #4591 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:38:27 PM by SJS
Quote from: Apples on January 30, 2013, 07:36:01 AM
How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.

Sorry, no real progress since last time. But there are a few new textures I have been working on, so that is something to look forward to I suppose.

Quote from: EnKaYea on January 31, 2013, 03:00:00 AM
I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"

I think I should be more specific if I want an answer to my problem.
Once I have found the CSP I want, I click it to get the larger image then right click. this procedure usually works for me, did I do anything wrong?

Have you resolved this yet? It might be some sort of issue with the Photobucket Beta.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: EnKaYea on January 31, 2013, 03:00:00 AM
I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"

Find the CSP you want, look up and right of the picture at the "Oprions" bar, click it.
It comes up with "Download" and "Copy".

Noticed some users I forgot to reply to. Sorry for the tardiness!

Quote from: AndIQuote on January 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM
Do you still have these, by any chance?



Yep, yep.

Quote from: Shun_One on January 06, 2013, 06:11:23 AM
Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this HUD?

It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.

Sure, go ahead.

Quote from: Maxina on January 15, 2013, 04:33:08 AM
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. ^_^;

But hey SJ, I was kinda wondering since (I think) you're still doing Charizard requests. When you get a chance, do you think you can make new CSP's for the Female Pokemon Trainer Pack by Seth Fireburst? o.o

http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp

If you want it in your newest style, I don't mind if you only do PT and Charizard for now. :3

(I forget when your Squirtle ones were updated. xD)

I would really appreciate it whenever you're free!

I'll add it to my archive of stuff people want.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 02, 2013, 09:34:42 PM
Sorry, no real progress since last time. But there are a few new textures I have been working on, so that is something to look forward to I suppose.

Have you resolved this yet? It might be some sort of issue with the Photobucket Beta.

Yes I have, great CSPs btw.
Forget the reason that we hack,
oddly enough I don't even know why I started

do you have any from skullkid?

hi do you take requests at all? if so can you make csp's for my oc? if not thats fine if so then a heads up is one of his costumes dont follow the model the rest do. and theres a couple of ones i havent uploaded yet that im still finishing but they are at least csp ready
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Sorry the Ike CSPs are taking so long. If you guys want, I can post what I've finished so far since I have no idea when I'll finish. It's mostly retextures though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yes, please post what you have done.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

what harater are we talking about? O_O


Take your time, SJS. You can't rush perfection :3

These are the only ones done so far

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In no particular order, because apparently the new Photobucket doesn't support sorting by filename anymore.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I hope my ike imports get incluided in the next bunch