SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: ToadKart on February 26, 2013, 12:00:47 AMWhat are emerald textures and why don't you do them? Just curious.
Emerald textures don't appear in BrawlBox.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Game & Watch Kirby
Highly Detailed Face
M&M
Pac-Man
SMAAAASH!! Kirby
Splot

I'm too lazy to list the authors right now. Going through this list was nostalgic for me, really brought me back to a time when Brawl hacking didn't suck.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


February 26, 2013, 07:55:47 PM #4622 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:53:45 PM by Shun_One
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Done. That was easy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



That was fast.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ridley-G on February 27, 2013, 12:47:35 AM


That pose turned out great.

Thanks, took me forever to get the arms and tail posed just right.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 27, 2013, 01:06:06 AM
That was fast.

Of course, I am a wizard.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJ. Is there a way to download them all? Photobucket's new layout sucks ass and I can't figure out how to get them :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have no idea how to do anything since that garbage of a redesign launched.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That pose is great! I'm really happy you did some of my Kirby hats as well as my requests.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



looks really nice, some look as if they aren't made out of models for some reason, and i dont know if im liking this fact or not... xD

Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.

SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs:
Quote from: Basilias on February 27, 2013, 06:51:56 PM
Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
:srs:
Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2013, 11:20:01 PM
I don't do emerald textures.
Yarn Kirby uses an emerald texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 28, 2013, 01:31:38 AM #4634 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:32:31 AM by JayGamer
Okay, I-
Holy [censored], I missed it completely. That was bloody fast o_o;
Also, they look amazing. It's a good thing everyone requested all the good things.