SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person...  r)
I pledge allegiance
to the gentleman
of the aesthetic CSPs of Brawl Vault.


And that Lucina one really fits her.


Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person...  r)
Thank you, kind gentleman ^-^
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome, now all 6 of the Marth costumes I use have been uploaded. Thanks SJS!!


you. made. sephiroth. :srs:


My recolors of Neku. :o Well, I'm still going to update my entry with my CSPs soon. But I love how he came out.
:D

What? No Sephiroth recolors I made? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PM #4792 Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:07:31 PM by Luigifan141
Hey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb


Edit: D'OH I MISSED!!
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Quote from: Luigifan141 on March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PMHey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb
Quote from: SJS on March 19, 2013, 10:23:25 PMI'm not taking any requests for any character right now
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lmao that's funny chaos knight but I'm sure he won't mind... maybe

Wow I'm especially blown away by Ike and Ivysaur. Marth Dedede and Kirby are top notch as well too. You just never stop improving and you keep out dating your oldstuff =x You will never run out of portraits to make at this rate.

Also nice OP update!

Also Also pika is last ;-;

SJS, do you still make BPs to accompany your CSPs? Because I know you used to have some for Pit, but since your revamp I've been unable to find them.

He saves those for later.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2013, 05:55:54 PM
He saves those for later.
Understood, but the Pit BPs that used to be there no longer are. That's why I'm a bit confused.

are you taking any kind of requests at the moment?