SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

March 23, 2013, 09:27:10 AM #4800 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:38:24 PM by _Data_Drain_
Hm. Were those Marth CSPs limited edition? Because they're not showing up anymore. Unless I just missed a joke going around...

Never mind. It's fixed.



Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 18, 2013, 08:58:56 PM
Thanks! I was looking up "Super Metroid" since the file name for the CSP says SM. I guess I shouldn't have assumed.

I have a bad habit of naming the files ridiculous things.

Quote from: PAVGN on March 18, 2013, 09:12:54 PM
Ivysaur looks great, also sorry for not commenting on It before, but the Marth CSPs look awesome as well.

Pay more attention?

Thank you, you are forgiven.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 19, 2013, 03:20:05 AM
I don't see the point of voting xD ur gonna do pikachu revamp anyway... or am I wrong o.o

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 19, 2013, 02:08:16 AM
Dat OP. =O
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 19, 2013, 05:29:42 AM
*consumes new Awakening Marth CSPs*

Likin' the new einherjar character cards on the OP.

Thanks, I'm not obsessed with Fire Emblem Awakening or anything.

Quote from: 하세요 on March 19, 2013, 05:36:52 AM
Every time I see you pose Marth, I laugh a little remembering the days of even mentioning Marth in this thread was taboo.

It's bittersweet. I hated all the PMs and posts here asking about Marth CSPs. But I loved making those silly poses to mess with everyone.

Quote from: JayGamer on March 19, 2013, 09:40:21 AM
Hnnnnnnnnng
I just
BHJBANDJSANBDSANDSA


Your avatar and that post go very well together XD

Quote from: Shun_One on March 20, 2013, 02:45:28 AM
Your work...it is amazing.

And that OP update is fancy.

I always thought Marth would end being the last one to get done. Guess not!

In a way he was. Marth only had the intro pose while everyone else had at least one or two more.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 20, 2013, 04:41:08 AM
Hey wut you goona do after revampin' pikachu?.... Update?


Depends what I have for breakfast. Even I don't know.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 20, 2013, 05:06:33 AM
I pledge allegiance
to the gentleman
of the aesthetic CSPs of Brawl Vault.


And that Lucina one really fits her.

I should make people say that before I take their requests.

Quote from: joke king on March 20, 2013, 03:23:11 PM
you. made. sephiroth. :srs:

I've made him before. Sepoohroth and Dederoth.

Quote from: Luigifan141 on March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PM
Hey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb


Edit: D'OH I MISSED!!

Next time.

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 21, 2013, 10:11:39 AM
Wow I'm especially blown away by Ike and Ivysaur. Marth Dedede and Kirby are top notch as well too. You just never stop improving and you keep out dating your oldstuff =x You will never run out of portraits to make at this rate.

Also nice OP update!

Also Also pika is last ;-;

Thanks, BossWaffle. I really want to make all the old CSPs look as good as my new ones. I hope I have the time and willpower to go through with that.

Quote from: DBoggs on March 22, 2013, 05:40:20 PM
SJS, do you still make BPs to accompany your CSPs? Because I know you used to have some for Pit, but since your revamp I've been unable to find them.

I hate making BPs, so I put them off as long as possible. I deleted the Pit ones since they were outdated.

Quote from: nova9 on March 23, 2013, 03:14:12 AM
are you taking any kind of requests at the moment?

Nope. Been doing my own thing, which is a nice change of pace.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2013, 09:27:10 AM
Hm. Were those Marth CSPs limited edition? Because they're not showing up anymore. Unless I just missed a joke going around...



Just Photobucket being stupid because I tried to change an album name. I'm moving my CSPs to a different image hosting site.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lmao I knew it wasn't just me having problems

Fixed the Photobucket issue. Still moving everything to Dropbox though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 09:57:52 PM
Fixed the Photobucket issue. Still moving everything to Dropbox though.
Aight sounds cool.

Can you please make the pm snake's blue texture? thanks in advance

Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 03:10:43 PM
Thanks, I'm not obsessed with Fire Emblem Awakening or anything.
Of course not. I would never assume that, because that would be...
*pulls hat down*
...tragic.


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2

Everything's been moved to Dropbox. Haven't yet updated the OP though. It's so much better than the new Photobucket.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ah, that does look much better. What a gentleman.

oh lord the hype for the australian release of awakening is off the charts


So much better than before.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I was going to say what they just said, but was lost in the portraits. I haven't been around as long as you guys, so I haven't seem them all, and looking through Dropbox is tons easier and less laggy than Photobucket.

Thank you, Sir Gentleman.


Few more Marths.



Doing these at my own pace is such a pleasurable experience.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice... to bad none of them are what I'm looking for o.o

Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 03:10:43 PMJust Photobucket being stupid because I tried to change an album name. I'm moving my CSPs to a different image hosting site.
After Photobucket changed to the former "beta" layout, it's not as good as it used to be... You can't even have any images above 1024 width or 768 height anymore, which is horrible. So I don't blame you for moving to Dropbox, it's pretty nice from what I've used of it.