SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Segtendo on April 05, 2013, 01:19:53 AMSHIKI! :af2:
Speaking of her, I know you gave her own pose on that blogspot once, SJS. Why not make a CSP since you made it already?

And I'm loving all the new Peaches. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2013, 12:48:20 AM
Forgot to mention I did a slight update to Peach (just the default CSPs and a handful of recolors) and made a few new CSPs in the process.
Well that's just peachy.

They look nice.


looks great but why on default pose?

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 05, 2013, 03:29:11 AM
looks great but why on default pose?
That's... Not her default pose :srs:


Nope. Google "Brawl Peach" and compare it to his pose

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 05, 2013, 02:37:44 PM
Nope. Google "Brawl Peach" and compare it to his pose
lmao yea my bad guess i forgot how it looked

It IS a recreation of her default Melee pose though. So you aren't completely wrong.

April 05, 2013, 07:13:50 PM #4868 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:17:57 PM by SJS
Quote from: dougdude10 on April 02, 2013, 03:04:01 AM
where!?!?

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/12/10/farewell-2/#more-2431

Quote from: Kyouma on April 02, 2013, 04:26:44 AM
@SJS: ohh yes, I have seen them now, thanks alot!! I was waiting for pit requests to ask for them, but you made them already!! ;u;

Because I just know  :srs:

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 02, 2013, 08:12:40 AM
Also, SJS...after looking at the textures you have on the second post, it seems both of our first and second texture hacks were over Game & Watch and Ike respectively. Just thought that was a funny coincidence.

That's the way that geniuses climb the textures ladder.

Quote from: joke king on April 02, 2013, 08:39:00 AM
so it seems like i only sent it to IS, and now it's leaked!
well, that's good for me, now i can secretly upload it myself too xD

Upload that [censored]

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 05, 2013, 01:25:46 AM
Speaking of her, I know you gave her own pose on that blogspot once, SJS. Why not make a CSP since you made it already?

And I'm loving all the new Peaches. ;D

Too lazy D:

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 05, 2013, 03:29:11 AM
looks great but why on default pose?

I'm not that good to where I could mimic Brawl's CSPs o,o

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 05, 2013, 05:05:51 PM
It IS a recreation of her default Melee pose though. So you aren't completely wrong.

BossWaffle knows what he's talking about
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice Peach CSPs and updates. I'm going to miss the silly names though. D:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Actually, SJS, if you get the shaders right, you can just use the trophies's poses to get vBrawl's pose.

Quote from: Kaizaran on April 05, 2013, 08:21:18 PM
Actually, SJS, if you get the shaders right, you can just use the trophies's poses to get vBrawl's pose.
And... Where would the fun be in that?

I personally would rather have new poses. Instead of the same poses used in every image for the characters within the game.

Haha... I meant mimic the lighting and style, not imitate the poses =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can you do a Project M set for your compilation on the vault?

Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on April 06, 2013, 12:21:47 AM
Can you do a Project M set for your compilation on the vault?

Oh yeah, I said I would do that, didn't I? There are still a couple Project M CSPs I haven't done yet though. So not right now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.