SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

April 06, 2013, 04:20:04 PM #4875 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:38:56 PM by Chaos_Knight
I just noticed you gave Lloyd a new pose.

Being lazy or trying to hide it? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Can you do the Luigi Poses for the New Melee Luigi by KTH?

 :happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency

I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic

Quote from: kazumamon on April 07, 2013, 12:01:35 AM
:happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency

I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic
Have you tried downloading those? I think Dropbox puts a white background behind anything with transparency by default. I just tried that with one, and it had a transparent BG once I downloaded it even though the background was white when viewed in Dropbox. Note that you have to download it with the little gear button on the bottom-right, as right-clicking "Save image as" will download Dropbox's preview image.


SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 06, 2013, 04:20:04 PM
I just noticed you gave Lloyd a new pose.

Being lazy or trying to hide it? :>.>:

All of the above.

Quote from: pokemongeof on April 06, 2013, 08:18:57 PM
Can you do the Luigi Poses for the New Melee Luigi by KTH?

Unfortunately, I am not psychic. Could you please provide a link?

Quote from: kazumamon on April 07, 2013, 12:01:35 AM
:happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency

I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic

I am not aware of any transparency issues. Are you saving the pictures as .png?

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 07, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?

All of my yes to all of those things.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 07, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?
Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2013, 09:44:25 PM
All of my yes to all of those things.
Sounds like the woes of an artist. I know that feel.


April 08, 2013, 12:58:35 PM #4882 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:34:47 PM by kazumamon
 :o  Thanks it worked now with the download button thanks alot ^^

Post Merge: April 08, 2013, 05:34:46 PM

Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*

I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:

Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720

Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008

Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220

Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492

Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956

There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*

Quote from: kazumamon on April 08, 2013, 12:58:35 PM

Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*

I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:

Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720

Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008

Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220

Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492

Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956

There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*
SJS has alot in his plate, helps if stop adding to it xD plus i don't think his requests are on witch reminds me, he should have something telling us if requests are open or not

Ohh okay sry o: i dont know this ._. ^^

Plus his requests are usually exclusive to one or two characters at a time.



I bet there's a CSP that's about that color, armando. Did you already look through every ZSS CSP? I'd even look for you if dropbox wasn't a meanie on the iPhone.
And as ZpÑ41 just said not even 12 hours before... He's not taking requests. I guess we're putting words in SJS's mouth. Though I'm betting we're saying about what he would. Sorry.
And sorry to SJS if I'm speaking out of turn.
P.S. Did you vote Lon'qu in the Awakening favorite character poll? If you voted.

I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could  :af2: