SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Your CSPs always remind me I needed to get a model DL'd. Forgot all about Deathstroke.


July 24, 2013, 04:07:16 AM #5086 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:46:18 AM by ObskoreStreams
Hi there SJS, now that you are on it, can you make this ones please? :3
Future Twilight Sparkle Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31439

Light Blue and Gold Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662

Cardinals Falco (if it's Falco season)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606

RGB Wolf (because he's manly)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661

thanks
What exactly does this thread do?

I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.

really?, it's just that i have never been able to know when he will be taking them, may i get advice about it?
thanks
What exactly does this thread do?

July 24, 2013, 04:57:13 AM #5089 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:54:14 PM by WarioBrtsm
SJS will probably might not make any other Deadpool Recolors So I took the challenge today to photoshop some of my own using his Regular Deadpool CSP.
Unfortunately my attention span only lasted enough for me to make 4 of em. so here they are:




Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

First post has been decimated by Photobucket.


I hate that crap with the bandwith, this is why I use other websites like Imgur. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Three things:

1 - Don't be afraid to ask for simple [censored] like recolors because it bugs me when people make their own.

2 - Don't [censored]ing tell people what to do in my thread.

3 - Have some more Meta Knights, [censored].
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ok then I won't be too nervous to ask for this then. :)
I was about to complete my CSP package for Project M when I find nothing for Squirtle. Here are the recolours for Squirtle in 2.6 (minus default of course) could you output these please?

Boo you suck sjs, your spoiling us o.O)?

Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
I didn't see anywhere that he's not.

Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2013, 04:27:28 PM

1 - Don't be afraid to ask for simple [censored] like recolors because it bugs me when people make their own.

Ok, sorry Sjs, I thought when Segtendo said:
Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2013, 01:54:51 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.

You weren't gonna do em, so... yeah... sorry bout that. My bad. :-\

Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 26, 2013, 02:28:23 PM
I didn't see anywhere that he's not.
I was about to quote from the first page but he took it out.
Anyway. Unless he says he is it should be assumed he isn't. Unless he says otherwise. Cause this is his thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645

You should download that and check it out. Why? Just do it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.