SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 04, 2013, 03:31:31 AM


:srs:
Sorry. haha

Didn't mean to be rude. Take your time. I've got enough things to start changing around, now that I've found this.

Quote from: dmick on August 04, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
SJS, these are beautiful. I'm working on a huge cBliss build with a bunch of guys to give to the community, and this is perfect for it (we'll credit you, of course). Thank you so much. I don't know how you keep up with it.

Are we back to making requests? If so, I have a couple:

* Starwaffle Mewtwo P:M CSS pic. The other pics for him are awesome! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919)


* Sonic Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196)

* Shadow Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606)

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks a bunch, always glad to see a new face in here. As for your requests, they probably won't be done for a while. But I have made note of them (and I hardly ever forget).
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 04, 2013, 03:54:17 AM
Thanks a bunch, always glad to see a new face in here. As for your requests, they probably won't be done for a while. But I have made note of them (and I hardly ever forget).
I'm glad to be one! This is a good day for me.

That's more than fine. Thanks for taking them up!

August 05, 2013, 05:48:08 PM #5133 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:52:34 PM by ZpÑ41
SJS You should have like a little thing telling us if your taking request or not.
Somthing like:


Requests are
     off on

       Or

Requests are
    off on

Just a suggestion..... o.O)?

Thanks so much for this one, SJS (^-^)/
Keep up the good work
What exactly does this thread do?

August 09, 2013, 05:02:21 AM #5135 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:03:32 AM by SJS
Updated R.O.B. and Olimar. Comparisons below because the changes aren't all that huge.

Old R.O.B.s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New R.O.B.s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Old Olimars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Olimars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The lighting looks much better and WHOA THOSE FLOWERS.


The Pikmin look very Wii U like. :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Looks like you took the models straight from Pikmin 3 or Smash U... I can dig it.

August 09, 2013, 07:37:04 AM #5139 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:38:04 AM by Lockablefaceman
"...the changes aren't all that huge." Holy cow. ROB looks really nice.

August 09, 2013, 02:20:51 PM #5140 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:22:39 PM by ZpÑ41
Hmm, really well done. But think you should've done ike, some of his csp are dispositioned compared to some of the others. o.O)?


You've made my SNES R.O.B. look better here than it actually does in-game! They all look fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Yo SJS, I peeked through your ROB folder and noticed you didn't have a couple of ROB's I made recently. Then I noticed that the links broke and that's probably why you didn't get them. I still use 'em and I'm pretty sure others do based on DL count, would you mind whipping up a few portraits for them real quick?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112

I think you missed the Minty one. I thought I saw both Minty ROBs in the gallery.

http://imgur.com/a/unjcF

Made some Diddies, Sheikies, and Zardies.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.