SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yes! Thank you so much for doing a P:M CSS.  Saves me a lot of time. 

Also if you are redoing Ganondorf's pose, you should consider doing a more updated version of your Warlock Hadouken pose.  That one looked so BA and sinister. 

I think a pose akin to Melee Ganon's sword victory animation would be awesome.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on July 30, 2013, 10:09:38 PM
I think a pose akin to Melee Ganon's sword victory animation would be awesome.
He already did that.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/ymufq9xZrh/Old%20Set%203%20-%20Inutile%20Blade

I would prefer something else.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think a back shot, turning around could be cool for Ganon, with some dark aura in his hand.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



For ganon, how about a fist in the air with his purple aura in it. then, with his other hand on his chest,the tri force of power glows.

I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


this has ganondorf written all over it. i want it naow pls kthx.

Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:47:20 AM
I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
Just be sure to include the pink/white Ganondorf from Apple's King of Thieves set among those CSPs. Nothing is more beautiful.


Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:47:20 AM
I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
Screenshot. NAO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


make sure youre posing my mima, my kyubey and kurumi and ill be happy

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 24, 2013, 04:57:13 AM
SJS will probably might not make any other Deadpool Recolors So I took the challenge today to photoshop some of my own using his Regular Deadpool CSP.
Unfortunately my attention span only lasted enough for me to make 4 of em. so here they are:



Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Where'd you find this one? o.o I'm pretty sure I only gave them to one person..

August 04, 2013, 02:26:27 AM #5127 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 02:27:54 AM by WarioBrtsm
the fantastic 4 deadpool? that was released with the Deadpool V2 Pack i edited it so it could be more brighter and have some rim lighting. the one provided in the pack is dark blue

SJS, these are beautiful. I'm working on a huge cBliss build with a bunch of guys to give to the community, and this is perfect for it (we'll credit you, of course). Thank you so much. I don't know how you keep up with it.

Are we back to making requests? If so, I have a couple:

* Starwaffle Mewtwo P:M CSS pic. The other pics for him are awesome! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919)


* Sonic Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196)

* Shadow Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606)

Keep up the awesome work!

Quote from: dmick on August 04, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
Are we back to making requests?


:srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509