SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AM
I never said that.

you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I bet the PM team is jealous now. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Look at that smug ass smirk. I love it. XD

Also, page 365! This thread has hit it's first revolution~! =D

In some weird kinda way. ¦D

Looking forward to Mewtwo. :3


Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman
I read "Tragician".
but oh my LORD, ROY
see what i did there

Yeah man, those roy CSPs look mighty cool! I like the last color you made.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


will these CSPs even work in P:M?
after all, they are low quality for a reason...

As long as you import them as CMPR it'll be fine.

Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AMI never said that.



Those are amazing! Now there's no need for the Roy CSPs I posted.  :kdance:

Also, since you are doing Roy and Mewtwo portraits, can I request these two costumes?

Silver Roy:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip

Mega Mewtwo Y:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

December 12, 2013, 03:36:45 PM #5469 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:19:01 PM by SJS
Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman
Quote from: JayGamer on December 12, 2013, 08:43:00 AM
I read "Tragician".
but oh my LORD, ROY
see what i did there
Tragician is the best thing.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 12, 2013, 04:34:05 AM
I bet the PM team is jealous now. lol
That's what I tell myself before I go to sleep. I mean... Nah.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2013, 04:42:44 AM
That smirk.

I love it.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 12, 2013, 06:01:29 AM
Look at that smug ass smirk. I love it. XD

Also, page 365! This thread has hit it's first revolution~! =D

In some weird kinda way. ¦D

Looking forward to Mewtwo. :3
Awesome. I don't know anything about Roy, so I just assumed his personality was "hot-blooded smartass". Though his personality is probably more like "kind lord who fights for his friends".

Quote from: Pik on December 12, 2013, 12:25:30 PM
Yeah man, those roy CSPs look mighty cool! I like the last color you made.
Thanks, Pik. The last color was done by some hippie.  

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 12, 2013, 12:45:47 PM
will these CSPs even work in P:M?
after all, they are low quality for a reason...
None of my CSPs actually work in-game. This has all been an elaborate facade.

Quote from: Luigifan141 on December 12, 2013, 03:05:15 PM
Those are amazing! Now there's no need for the Roy CSPs I posted.  :kdance:

Also, since you are doing Roy and Mewtwo portraits, can I request these two costumes?

Silver Roy:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip

Mega Mewtwo Y:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip

Mewtwo Y is a Lucario hack.


SPEAKING OF MEWTWO


The new Mewtwo and Roy CSPs were based on the first CSPs I "made" of them. Just throwing that out there.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Holy tits, that side-by-side comparison. What an improvement. :0

The Roy! The Mewtwo (dat rim lighting)! The nostalgia! 

This is the Gentleman.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Waitaminute, so Mewtwo is completely his own character? No Lucario models will work for his moveset? (Sorry for the minor off-topic)

Oh never mind then. I stand incorrected. I misquoted this:

"Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest."


Anyway, these look amazing. That side by side comparison is just astounding. Time to add CSPs again.

Good Goomy, our lord and savior, these look astounding.
Seriously, I leave for like a day and come back to see BOTH Roy and Mewtwo.
SJS, I think you work too fast. And I love it.