SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great, I'll get it for sure :)
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 03:49:19 PMThanks, always great to see a new face in here! But I'm not sure what you mean by the PM Olimar Louie color. I thought that it was vBrawl's blue team color for Olimar moved to a different slot.
It's actually a tad different from the Vbrawl color as he has Louie's blond hair tips instead of the standard Olimar hair. The clothes he wears are the same as the normal Brawl Blue though.

December 14, 2013, 12:33:50 AM #5492 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 01:02:37 AM by Shun_One
...I was not expecting a new Ness pose. I was definitely not expecting DYNAMIC YOYO ACTION. Looks superb.

I'm just gonna leave these here:
Mewtwo: Download
Roy: Download
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hey, SJS, are you doing Fairy Jigglypuff?

is every single P:M 3.0 csp up? I don't think I see some of the recolors... I might be misguided though, as I see mewtwo and roy so I'm going in the right direction slowly.

Quote from: ZachAttax64 on December 14, 2013, 05:44:27 AM
is every single P:M 3.0 csp up? I don't think I see some of the recolors... I might be misguided though, as I see mewtwo and roy so I'm going in the right direction slowly.
He's doing them bit by bit, releasing a few every day. So I'm sure they'll all eventually be here.

Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 03:36:45 PM
Awesome. I don't know anything about Roy, so I just assumed his personality was "hot-blooded smartass". Though his personality is probably more like "kind lord who fights for his friends".

Actually, Roy is not only a hot-blooded smartass, but a natural playboy in his own games. XD

I believe he develops a bit more into the "I fight for my friends" mentality, but you've captured who he is at his core.

Also, dat yo-yo.


Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I''ll definitively get this when you upload it!


hey i saw my katsu get made in some of your csps. id like to say thanks for that
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 14, 2013, 07:57:41 AM
Actually, Roy is not only a hot-blooded smartass, but a natural playboy in his own games. XD

I believe he develops a bit more into the "I fight for my friends" mentality, but you've captured who he is at his core.

Also, dat yo-yo.

Hate to toot my horn, but I suggested the spinning effect for the yo-yo. I'm glad it came out well. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yo man, thanks for the mango fox cps!

I hope I'm not too late to the party, but may I request this and this? If it's not too much trouble, of course!

[forgot to put this. was tired when i posted]i just feel bad that they're outdated though ^^' i was planning to release a full katsu set along with the moveset im working on for him. been studying alot of files[like ranzaks dark link for animation cutoffs and transfers]
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Hi. Love your CSPs; so much so, that I'd like to request some to be made, if that's quite alright.  (If it isn't, then I fully understand.)

Star and Barrel Donkey Kong
Morton Koopa, Jr.
Mirage Bowser Alt.
Red Dragon Skin Snake
Red and White Roy
Black Armored Mewtwo

I actually have a lot more, but I figured that it would be more reasonable to dole them out a bit at a time, instead of swamping you with a plethora of them.

Also... where can I download this Ice Climber skin?