SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Did some things. Don't feel like fleshing it out. Just check the "Latest 100" button in the OP. Or click the link below. Same thing. Kbye

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/DtJ9LFDM8m
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 16, 2013, 05:03:52 AM #5506 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:10:58 AM by Luigifan141
Dat new Yoshi pose.  :yoshi:

Also, thanks for doing my Aqua Roy textures!  :af:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Everything looks smexy. By the way, where did you get those Vibrant Mewtwos? I've looked through Lucario and searched Mewtwo but can't seem to find it (although I probably skipped it completely).

Quote from: JayGamer on December 16, 2013, 12:23:02 PM
Everything looks smexy. By the way, where did you get those Vibrant Mewtwos? I've looked through Lucario and searched Mewtwo but can't seem to find it (although I probably skipped it completely).
Shun shared the DropBox folders earlier in the thread. Here you go!

Mewtwo: Download
Roy: Download

On topic,
Loving the new Yoshi and Ness portraits. Can't wait for the rest of the PM costumes to be made into portraits.
I also see you're working on the color bar. Great stuff. :)

Your artistic ability keeps progressing man it's awesome.  I love the Roy CSPs in particular.  The pose and the shine on the armour are wicked.  The Mewtwo pose is a little unbalanced (I actually feel the pose of the old one is better) bit it's rendered beautifully.  Also really digging the Yoshi pose.  He looks so adorable.

Are the Ness and Lucas ones new?  Maybe it's just that I've been rather out of touch with this thread but I didn't recognise them.  They look wonderful.

December 16, 2013, 02:59:03 PM #5511 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:48:23 PM by JayGamer
Quote from: Mihst on December 16, 2013, 01:30:19 PM
Shun shared the DropBox folders earlier in the thread. Here you go!
Thank you!
Edit: I was going through Marth's stuff and I think something went wrong...

You made a portrait of my Marth texture for Roy? My mission on these forums has been accomplished!  :af2:
:kdance:



Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AM
As I live and breathe...
You, kind sir, have made my night. *tips hat*


So, has anyone finished that P:M set?
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

AH, I see, I thought all the necesary CSPs were done, I'll wait for them then, when they are released, someone probably share's a download link with all of them on common 5
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: ValTroX on December 24, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
AH, I see, I thought all the necesary CSPs were done, I'll wait for them then, when they are released, someone probably share's a download link with all of them on common 5
I'm making my own. But you know, it's the holidays and all. Kiiiiinda busy.

Rosalina's done if you haven't noticed already. Made some new CSPs for her and her recolors. The pose probably looks familiar!


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yeah, just take all the time you need SJS, thanks for all your amazing work and happy holidays :)
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.