SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Oh my!

There are tons of requests...

Quote from: Scout on January 04, 2014, 01:30:17 AM
Oh my!

There are tons of requests...
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2014, 03:51:37 AM
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.

I'm pretty sure that some people just see that as "just Marth texture requests."


I can't stop staring at that Marth.
It's just so

freaking

VALOROUS

I love it so much thank you.

Also this would make my next 7 days.

Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2014, 03:51:37 AM
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.
Sorry my bad. Didn't realize after seeing other people request anything.

This, is my Marth texture request good sir:

Masked Marth - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022

Umm...

Thats a model import  texture...

not... texture...

Quote from: Not Kratos on January 04, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
Kefka Marth
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Marth/Kefkarth.rar
Oh My God. I have not seen this hack in over 50 years, back when I was a young boy.

SJS, those new Marths are so tasty >_< I hope you get around to doing SD recolors, assuming someone has made them. Whatever I just love looking at these. sohypesohypesohype
I may start upload a Marth hack or two just to request. B)


Quote from: Dio on January 05, 2014, 06:42:20 PM
Oh My God. I have not seen this hack in over 50 years, back when I was a young boy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





January 06, 2014, 07:01:30 PM #5578 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:55:26 PM by -SQueen-
I would like to request some as well, seeing as this is one of the best Marth portraits I've seen so far =)

(Kuro) Tribal Marth V1 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20796

Siglud - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872

Hello Kitty (4 Versions) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32783
Just the "Pink Marth (Hello Kitty)" version (Not with pink hair)

Cursed Belmont Knight Marth - http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6c9kd67x48a70i/FitMarth00%5BCursedBelmontKnightMarth%5D.pcs  
This one is a personal edit from a friend of mine (He might upload it to the vault)

Edit:

Mystic Water Marth (Fontina's Colors) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30567
I forgot to request for this one also =0

these marths deserve their portraits too

Marth Alternative vBrawl Costumes by RoboticCyborg
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35064
What exactly does this thread do?