SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

January 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM #5580 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:05:01 AM by CutterKirby64
Hey SJS, do you still have these textures?

I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\



could you do shun's old Vibrant Marths?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821
if you can't that's cool. I still love you. :D  :kdance:

Quote from: Rufure on January 02, 2014, 07:17:39 PM

Holy crap. Marth is a man for once.
Fantastical job sir.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ObskoreStreams on January 02, 2014, 10:49:54 PM
so, isn't Marth's new pose featured in the PM 3.0 CSP pack?
Not yet.

Quote from: JageRage on January 04, 2014, 01:22:23 AM
This off the subject of the new Marth, but just wondering where i can get this hack:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qse6h1ms0evo6tu/FitMarioSnake.pac

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM
Hey SJS, do you still have these textures?

I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lppty897b2xauqk/MVC3%20Zero%20Recolors.rar
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SirArthur3.rar


Did some requests and stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/onzbh
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Neat, my Conductor Link is in there. I needed this.
Thanks.

Are you doing Marth models too, or just textures? There's a vertex I'd love to see ya pose.

Thank you SJS for the MarioSnake Hack!

You da man! 8)

Why can't people read?
Amazing job, SJS! Marth looks great. Surprised you went back to featuring the sword after you said you were tired of all poses focusing on it.

Just saw the Marth portraits right now and they are looking pretty sexy  :D

Thank you SJS for doing all of my requests ;)

January 11, 2014, 12:44:24 PM #5589 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:45:53 PM by GenRJ
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png
Where can I find this?

Another question, do you take only Marth requests now?

Thanks Anyway^^

Quote from: NinfanNanz on January 08, 2014, 11:42:17 PM
could you do shun's old Vibrant Marths?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821
if you can't that's cool. I still love you. :D  :kdance:

I'll get them soon. You posted a little too late for these to be included in my update.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 08, 2014, 11:48:07 PM
Neat, my Conductor Link is in there. I needed this.
Thanks.
Well I had to do it. Can't pass up making CSPs for awesome hacks.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 09, 2014, 02:07:20 AM
Are you doing Marth models too, or just textures? There's a vertex I'd love to see ya pose.
Quote from: GenRJ on January 11, 2014, 12:44:24 PM
Another question, do you take only Marth requests now?

Thanks Anyway^^
Depends what it is.

Quote from: JageRage on January 09, 2014, 08:02:16 PM
Thank you SJS for the MarioSnake Hack!

You da man! 8)
No problem! It was from StackSmash, but the download link appears to be broken now.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on January 10, 2014, 06:19:31 AM
Why can't people read?
Amazing job, SJS! Marth looks great. Surprised you went back to featuring the sword after you said you were tired of all poses focusing on it.
Haha, yeah I still feel that way. But I think the sword adds to the new pose instead of becoming the main focus.

Quote from: -SQueen- on January 10, 2014, 06:55:29 PM
Just saw the Marth portraits right now and they are looking pretty sexy  :D

Thank you SJS for doing all of my requests ;)
Of course, texture hack requests are amazingly simple to do.

Quote from: GenRJ on January 11, 2014, 12:44:24 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png
Where can I find this?
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/FoxODonell.rar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


if we are requesting marths, I have some few ones to request..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 12, 2014, 01:27:48 AM #5592 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:14:14 PM by KittehMeko
Does anyone happen to have these textures?


Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:


It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?

Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:


It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524