SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Happy Another year of life anniversary. Hope you had a good one.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



Happy birthday! Have a nice day (or at least what it is left of it).
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was quite the opposite of a tragic day.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


yer CSP's add another layer of color to our brawls; it's the least we can do

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Happy birthday, Mr. Puzzle
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Guess I derped and didn't realize your birthday passed. XD;

Happy Belated Birthday, SJS! =D

Also, still wondering about this here. Just out of curiosity. :3

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have it look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o

I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.

Personal preference? :<


I just noticed that you gave me the download link to the Black Tunic Link texture...lol Thanks a ton, SJS! ^^

January 24, 2014, 01:01:55 AM #5636 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:04:19 AM by Miacis
Two days late, but whatevz.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 24, 2014, 01:01:55 AM
Two days late, but whatevz.
well-played

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847

This genius here, Not Kratos, made new Stock Icons to match SJS's CSPs for the menus and stuff. Awesome guy, he is.


Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 24, 2014, 02:30:29 AM


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847

This genius here, Not Kratos, made new Stock Icons to match SJS's CSPs for the menus and stuff. Awesome guy, he is.
I feel inclined to make a Project M version.