SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Smash 3 Samus is a thing now. Here ya go. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277

Thanks for doing those other ones, by the way. They look great. <3


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 11:53:44 PM
Aww nuts. The character request I had is grayed out. Are you planning on doing other characters in the future? Maybe characters with custom skeletons as well?
I plan on redoing every character.
And custom skeletons?

Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 19, 2015, 07:59:30 AM
Smash 3 Samus is a thing now. Here ya go. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277

Thanks for doing those other ones, by the way. They look great. <3
I was holding on to these until Xenozoa released 'em.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Charizard!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



So now that Charizard has opened up, I do have a few requests.

I would like a purple recolor I made that's included in a PSA of mine, please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208281

I would also like the Project M blue recolor and the scrapped Project M red Charizard recolor done as well, please. (I linked to your Dropboxs link of the CSPs, as I didn't want to be rude and upload the images).

Quote from: SJS on April 19, 2015, 01:46:30 PMAnd custom skeletons?
Characters with custom bonesets.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


April 19, 2015, 10:57:36 PM #5930 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:39:59 AM by 1zmubashshir1
Can I have Link Set 4 for Phazon link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12390
And my Custom Links (If I Upload these to the vault, do i have premission to upload with CSPs?):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axsc64dou7vaejo/AABetmOYQKEN1vREwDC87GfJa?dl=0



Post Merge: April 20, 2015, 12:39:59 AM

Id also like the Box Buddy Csp for:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34343

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

I was going to request my Luigi [censored] but I found out all the ones I wanted were made already. ಠ_ಠ I love youu.

Marth:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth

Had to upload this because I couldn't find it anymore on Brawl Vault!

Thank you SOO MUCH for all of this amazing CSP work you're doing! :)

Quote from: SJS on April 19, 2015, 01:46:30 PM
I was holding on to these until Xenozoa released 'em.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Charizard!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Excellent. <3

Nice job on Charizard, too.


FYI Your Charizard CSPs haven't propagated correctly to Dropbox

Couldn't get the damn thumbnail working properly so I uploaded it
Retro Fire Luigi https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9921v0r48l32xp/FitLuigi09.pac?dl=0

Biker Peach (is somebody working on an updated version of this?) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mogwjtwhfdy

Shadow Lugia Charizard https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0








I see you're trying to go for poses that aren't Smash 4, but that's exactly what Charizard's pose is. I feel like you should rework it in my opinion. Or just work on it's shading at least.

Also, I'd like to request a CSP for this Marth. Thanks for all your hard work!