SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

wait til he announces he's doing them.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

That's what I thought, thought I'd make sure though.

http://snag.gy/aMhZd.jpg
The shoes on Kirby's Project M purple texture CSP aren't orange, they're a deep purple! Just thought I'd point out this small error!

Also, Zelda's image on the front page is "broken" even though you can click on it to get to the Dropbox.

Thanks again for the epic CSP work! Could you do Falco next? :)

It seems I have missed a lot lately?

The renders are still stylish as ever SJ. You haven't lost your touch.

Does anyone have a link to the Krookodile Charizard texture? (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png)
I've looked all over and can't seem to find it

April 25, 2015, 08:30:15 PM #5960 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 08:32:55 PM by SJS
This is what I managed to take care of today. Don't fret if something you requested isn't done yet. Might get more done later this weekend, might not.


Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 25, 2015, 08:45:40 PM #5961 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 08:47:12 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: SJS on April 25, 2015, 08:30:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thanks. \o0o/

Would you be alright if I used these (and a few other of your Charizard CSPs) to revamp the cosmetics for a PSA of mine?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I request smash 3 sonic.
retired

Nice! Shun's vibrant costumes have been always underrated. Can't wait for you to finish the rest.

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on April 25, 2015, 09:15:29 PM
I request smash 3 sonic.
unavailable until sonic pic in OP is in color
also, you'd need a ref link

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

A few more requests:

Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This is literally the best thing ever.

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 23, 2015, 02:45:19 AM
And, if it's not too nuch, could you make CSS icons (You know, the ones with the purple backgrounds) for the new CSPs? I can just make my own BPs if need be.
I'll get to those soonish.

Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 24, 2015, 12:51:54 AM
Also, Zelda's image on the front page is "broken" even though you can click on it to get to the Dropbox.
I've seen someone else say that, but the image works for me. Weird.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2015, 08:45:40 PM
Thanks. \o0o/

Would you be alright if I used these (and a few other of your Charizard CSPs) to revamp the cosmetics for a PSA of mine?
Go for it.

Quote from: oNITESkye on April 24, 2015, 10:51:48 PM
Does anyone have a link to the Krookodile Charizard texture? (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png)
I've looked all over and can't seem to find it
Yup. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dfnrehtgbtd36k/CharizardKrookodile.rar?dl=0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, I already made some BPs if you like. I could send you them Friday if you want. :)