SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 04:21:51 AM*snip*
Pikachu and Sonic are still unavailable. when their images in the OP are in full color, then they are available.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2015, 05:26:20 AM
Pikachu and Sonic are still unavailable. when their images in the OP are in full color, then they are available.

Well, then they'll be added when the new CSPs are available for Sonic and Pikachu

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 11:22:44 AM
Well, then they'll be added when the new CSPs are available for Sonic and Pikachu

That's not how it works. You have to request them when they actually have new CSPs and not before.

Stay in line with the rest of us, please.


Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on May 04, 2015, 02:33:04 PM
That's not how it works. You have to request them when they actually have new CSPs and not before.

Stay in line with the rest of us, please.

Oh, sorry. :/ I'm new to this whole requesting thing.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

May 05, 2015, 08:06:24 AM #5989 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:26:47 AM by britipinojeff
Could you do these ones?
Ice Climbers:
Baby Mario Bros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qqtq7d42voot4u/Super+Sluggers+Baby+Mario+Bros.+Climbers.rar
Baby Princesses: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60prbkdas8bs3wy/Princess%20Climbers.rar
When i clicked the name on these instead of a post it would just send me straight to the download page so here you go

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 04:01:59 PM
Oh, sorry. :/ I'm new to this whole requesting thing.

Hey, you didn't know. No one can fault you for that. It's okay.

At least you already know what you want when the time actually comes, right? (:


Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on May 05, 2015, 02:57:12 PM
Hey, you didn't know. No one can fault you for that. It's okay.

At least you already know what you want when the time actually comes, right? (:

Yup. I thought SJS would have made CSPs for my textures already. :/

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 05, 2015, 04:45:09 PM
Yup. I thought SJS would have made CSPs for my textures already. :/
:/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2015, 02:14:04 AM
:/

Oop. Sorry, was tired when I said that. And, I thought you made portraits for every texture for every character...
And I never see mine. Even though some of them were made a while ago (a year ago already...) and some I've put A LOT of time and effort in  to make. Like my Peach texture. There's a crappy version I made earlier with Paint. Then I was able to get a Legal copy of Photoshop. So I redid it, and it looks a million times better. And, I was hoping that with these higher quality textures, I'd maybe see my works here.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 07, 2015, 02:25:42 AM
Oop. Sorry, was tired when I said that. And, I thought you made portraits for every texture for every character...
... do you even know how many textures exist on the vault?

Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 07, 2015, 02:39:36 AM
... do you even know how many textures exist on the vault?

Well, all of the good ones, at the least. Or the newest.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. But maybe I won't.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 09, 2015, 12:36:01 AM #5997 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:42:26 AM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Quote from: SJS on May 08, 2015, 11:05:46 PM
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. But maybe I won't.

I like 'em! I try making my own CSPs.

Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Don't advertise yourself on someone else's thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm not trying to. I'm just showing my CSPs off. I think I did a good job, right?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99