SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

February 26, 2011, 09:47:21 PM #450 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:07:39 PM by SJS
Quote from: JDub on February 26, 2011, 06:43:16 PM
Just so you know, the portrait for "The Real Ice Climbers" is in the OP twice. I think you might have accidentally posted the portrait again instead of "The Autumn Climbers", which is missing.

Yeah, that's what happened. Thanks for catching that!

Edit: Young Link CSPs finally added =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 26, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(

You could try browsing my Photobucket

http://s929.photobucket.com/home/SJSCSPs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice Young Link CSPs man, they look mad legit.

Also checked out your Deviantart, and Shawn is your name and guessing and it's the first initial in your name SJS? Interesting.

*Still waits for the Kumatora CSPs*

Young Link CSPs are amazing ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:03:45 AM
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!
BeyondYou made Zero on Link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 27, 2011, 01:05:30 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:03:45 AM
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!
BeyondYou made Zero on Link.
I mean the zero he used for the CSP.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

That one is not BeyondYou's >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!
Check your PM's :U
That Zero is a vertex, a change to the model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 27, 2011, 01:25:56 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!
Check your PM's :U
That Zero is a vertex, a change to the model.
:rage:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: SJS on February 26, 2011, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 26, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(

You could try browsing my Photobucket

http://s929.photobucket.com/home/SJSCSPs
Thank you so much. :)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

February 27, 2011, 02:39:53 AM #464 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:46:44 AM by SJS
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 27, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
Nice Young Link CSPs man, they look mad legit.

Also checked out your Deviantart, and Shawn is your name and guessing and it's the first initial in your name SJS? Interesting.

*Still waits for the Kumatora CSPs*

Yup, "SJS" is my initials!

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:03:45 AM
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!

Since I make CSPs in Photoshop, I don't exactly use a model. I'll usually just take poses in BrawlBox as a base, then use some Photoshop magic. So... to answer your question, I used a combination of BeyondYou's Zero vertex and Zero's model from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom to make the CSPs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.