SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Oh, ok  :-[.  I thought you had BeyondYou's unreleased Zero v3 :oshi:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

New CSPs



How does the Kumatora one look? Was curious since it was a gender swap and I was working with a character I'm not familiar with ^^
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Roy and Kuma look amazing. I've always loved your CSPs ;P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Kumatora is epic man, nice job. If you could make her taller, since she's around 17-20 years old.

It has a size mod, so you probably didn't know since you're not familiar with the character.

March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM #469 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:56:03 AM by SJS
Quote from: Segtendo on March 01, 2011, 04:21:27 AM
Roy and Kuma look amazing. I've always loved your CSPs ;P

Thanks for all the kind words!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 04:57:52 AM
That Kumatora is epic man, nice job. If you could make her taller, since she's around 17-20 years old.

It has a size mod, so you probably didn't know since you're not familiar with the character.

Thanks dude! Wow, she's that old? I'll have to doctor her up next time I have Photoshop open XD


EDIT: I've been making CSPs for a while now... and well to be honest, it's getting old. So to spice things up a bit, I was considering making all new poses. Images to call my own instead of edits of the intro poses. Plus, they'd be of higher quality, too! Instead of yacking some more, I'll just show you a littlle preview of what I want to do.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM

Thanks dude! Wow, she's that old? I'll have to doctor her up next time I have Photoshop open XD

Take a look at this picture:



it's the best one that I could find them standing next to each other.

Also, if you could give her a more feminine pose and a boob job, I will worship you [no homo]

Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM



Samus looks mad epic in this pose! I like this new poses ideas, as long as you keep them in the same template, the "perfect pose" then hell yeah, I'll be using them.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 06:09:23 AM

Take a look at this picture:



it's the best one that I could find them standing next to each other.

Also, if you could give her a more feminine pose and a boob job, I will worship you [no homo]

Thanks for the pic! I might just make a newer, better pose for her since she's such a major change from Lucas.

And yeah, I'd stick to perfect poses XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh yeah... Not to be rude sounding, or pushy... But when you finish Kumatora, can you do the recolors from the color pack?

I would appreciate it if you did. :)

Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM


Samus' new pose is awesome. Are you going to remake all of your older CSPs of her with that pose or are you just going to make new ones with It?

Also, I have a two requests: Osohe Cape and Tron Bonne.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



SJS, you should do custom-styled CSPs. That Samus pose is amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 02, 2011, 04:30:42 AM #476 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 04:32:44 AM by SJS
Well I've started making my own poses. I'll probably be focusing mainly on making new characters for a little while. Not every texture/vertex hack I made in my old CSP style will be converted to this new style. Some will though... eventually ^^()


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



More charactes will be added in the coming days!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I like them all, f*cking epic! I had to curse, yes.

The Zamus ones are my favorite.

Will you be doing some hacks for these?

Thank you XD

Yeah, I'll be doing hacks and all that stuff for these CSPs soon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


:af2:

Lovin' the new poses man. As Italian would put it... They're f*cking epic!