SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 04:30:42 AM
Well I've started making my own poses. I'll probably be focusing mainly on making new characters for a little while. Not every texture/vertex hack I made in my old CSP style will be converted to this new style. Some will though... eventually ^^()


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



More charactes will be added in the coming days!

these look even more high quality then the brawl CSPs! :af: i am going to be using these.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D

Link's CSP is BADASS.
I'd love to see Zero in that pose :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D

Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD

Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2011, 06:52:04 PM
Link's CSP is BADASS.
I'd love to see Zero in that pose :P

I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?

Well for now I'd love to see Zero in your custom pose that you made, along with other sexy vertextures for Link out there.

Once a rel port for Link comes out, I'll be using the revamped Zero ones, since he will have his own slots.

*Sees those CSP*
*Dies of an orgasm*
They all look awesomo SJS especially Link
Im sure I will use them some time :af:

Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D

Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD
In my opinion it's obvious to see it :laugh: Really like it :)
Could you do my ZSS textures in that pose? :D

Your new pose for Zero Suit Samus is awesome! And the new pose for Link is a damn good recreation of this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 02, 2011, 09:41:45 PM
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?

Well for now I'd love to see Zero in your custom pose that you made, along with other sexy vertextures for Link out there.

Once a rel port for Link comes out, I'll be using the revamped Zero ones, since he will have his own slots.

I'll probably just make two CSPs for Zero... one in his own pose, and one in Link's pose.

Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 09:51:28 PM
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D

Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD
In my opinion it's obvious to see it :laugh: Really like it :)
Could you do my ZSS textures in that pose? :D

In time, sure. I'm mainly trying to focus on creating new character poses at the moment. Which I do in between classes and homework D=

Quote from: PAVGN on March 02, 2011, 09:57:02 PM
Your new pose for Zero Suit Samus is awesome! And the new pose for Link is a damn good recreation of this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ah, good eye there. Another thing I was waiting for someone to notice XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 03, 2011, 10:17:35 PM #491 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:18:33 PM by Soul Ryozo
...

Those new CSP's...

They're officially...

BADASS.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

March 04, 2011, 06:02:52 AM #492 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:30:20 PM by SJS
Well... these aren't exactly CSPs, but I made these in my spare time.



Thanks to libertyernie's awesome tutorial which I used for the logos!
Quite proud of those Okami logos if I say so myself =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Got some Peach CSPs up in here


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.