SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Got some Peach CSPs up in here


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, they're great! So you'll take requests for your new csp poses?  :af2:

Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P

And Mardi Gras ;o

These CSPs are more bad-ass than before!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 14, 2011, 02:31:03 AM
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P

And Mardi Gras ;o

Yup, that's pretty much why I was MIA last week XD
The alcohol stopped flowing for me last night ;-;

Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2011, 02:37:53 AM
These CSPs are more bad-ass than before!

Haha, I try =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 14, 2011, 02:24:22 AM
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Got some Peach CSPs up in here


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, they're great! So you'll take requests for your new csp poses?  :af2:

Awesome o.o

March 15, 2011, 01:08:49 AM #501 Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 01:10:01 AM by SJS
Partial update


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll get on the portraits and recolors after my chem test. Plus I need to find the texture for Snake's leopard suit o.o
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The new Peach pose is very nice. Very close to the original. The new poses for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are pretty sweet as well. I didn't you to have Kirby with his hammer in his portrait.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on March 15, 2011, 01:08:49 AM
Partial update


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll get on the portraits and recolors after my chem test. Plus I need to find the texture for Snake's leopard suit o.o

So this isn't the work of BrawlBox?

lol i WISH brawlbox pictures would look like this

Quote from: PAVGN on March 15, 2011, 01:15:19 AM
The new Peach pose is very nice. Very close to the original. The new poses for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are pretty sweet as well. I didn't you to have Kirby with his hammer in his portrait.

Kirby's portrait will be just his face. Maybe some arms + feets =P

Quote from: songeflemy on March 15, 2011, 01:24:42 AM
So this isn't the work of BrawlBox?

Yes and no... They're not posed in BrawlBox, but some of the assets are taken from it. Like Kirby's hammer. The rest was Photoshopped.

Quote from: Dirtboy345 on March 15, 2011, 01:28:33 AM
lol i WISH brawlbox pictures would look like this

Amen to that XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That Dedede pose is suh-weeeeet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


They're all amazing! nice job SJS. ;D

Snake = The [censored]!

King Dedede = Epic!

Kirby = Too sexy for words.

Can't wait to see how the Zelda one will look.

Thanks =P

The default CSPs and portraits for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are all up now
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.