SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

*waits for you to be done with all the new sexy CSP poses so you can start taking requests and hopefully make a poll for desired vertextures*

Dude you forgot to do 1 Snake CSP! Now i don't have it complete! ;_;

Holy [censored] the intro pose is f*cking epic!

You are too epic for words, SJCookies.

Sheik Added


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Snake's leopard suit added. Thank marioking64DS for sending me the texture file ^^


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You are the GOD of CSPs, good sir.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 28, 2011, 10:19:55 PM
You are the GOD of CSPs, good sir.

Yeah that's TRUE
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 28, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
Holy [censored] the intro post is f*cking epic!

You are too epic for words, SJCookies.

Fixed.

Can't wait to see Vega in Sheik's pose ;o

And also this:

Quote from: Segtendo on March 28, 2011, 10:19:55 PM
You are the GOD of CSPs, good sir.

I am DYING to see some requests :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



CSP God descends from the heavens to deliver this XD


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The best delivery ever.
btwitsnotdeliveryitsdigiorno
Once again, you are epic sir.

*waits for Melee Ganondorf by Mariokart64n*

Quote from: JDub on March 27, 2011, 09:31:02 PM
I love these new CSPs! Awesome work!

Also, how do we go about getting the SSS stuff?

Glad you pointed that out. I updated the second post image, CSS stuff should be on the bottom left, and SSS stuff should be on the bottom right. The images should show up in a little while.

Also, I was thinking about opening request, but limiting it. Until I'm done making all the poses. I'll be open to recolor textures only. So yeah... request some recolors!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



For now, I'll just ask that my Mario Mask Meta Knight and SA-X are redone in the new poses. I'll request more after you're done making new poses for every character. Nice Ganondorf CSP by the way, It really fits him.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]