SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Umm..I don't know if you made Mario CSP's since I'm on mobile connection so yea...

Last update for the day



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That is absolutely beautiful man. You made them look even better than the actual hacks.

*Gets Mario Knight and Fierce Deity Sheik*

Requests: Adult Goku and Kid goku (the import over Luigi)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 30, 2011, 12:41:04 PM #574 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:42:55 PM by Pride
Quote from: MarioDK on March 30, 2011, 12:26:11 PM
Requests: Adult Goku and Kid goku (the import over Luigi)
Ahum, did you not read this:
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 12:37:00 AM
Also, I was thinking about opening request, but limiting it. Until I'm done making all the poses. I'll be open to recolor textures only. So yeah... request some recolors!
Recolors only.


I got 3 requests SJ :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15485
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6907
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6648 <-- if you could do both that would be great :)


Can u do me Roy Recolor Pack CSP's? Plz :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a7ykt3s67anf0pf
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on March 30, 2011, 05:41:35 PM
Can u do me Roy Recolor Pack CSP's? Plz :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a7ykt3s67anf0pf
*SMACK* Read the OP! :srs: There aren't any Marth or Roy csp's... So like the OP says, he won't do them.

March 30, 2011, 07:26:40 PM #578 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 07:33:40 PM by Lethal Blade
He only does CHARACTER RECOLORS ONLY though so he won't take your request unfortunetly.

These CSPs are godly as well!  :o
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

:(
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 30, 2011, 07:26:40 PM
He only does CHARACTER RECOLORS ONLY though so he won't take your request unfortunetly.

These CSPs are godly as well!  :o
Thank you for pointing that out :)

>:(
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Some people just don't know how to read. Those who requests even after the title says check OP after the OP says he only does textures for now after two people tell some someone to do the following, yet they still don't understand?

They should completely be ignored and just wonder why their request was never done.

That's all I'm saying.

No moar drama and [censored] let's just all worship the epic CSPs ;o

hahahaha lol  ;D :af:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.