SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey SJS, I found the Ordon Link texture, not the vertex one so I uploaded it to mediafire. ^^
Also all the Links above are just textures I use the vertex version but it doesn't matter at all.
Zora Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6522
Ordon Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?v9m0o04vfdf9jgm#1
Magic Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=611
Epic Yarn Kirby
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933

Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 03:34:39 AM
Last update for the day


Damn that was fast, you kick ass SJS! Thanks a lot!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



March 31, 2011, 03:31:01 AM #589 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 12:13:10 PM by Sorceress
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 31, 2011, 07:28:02 AM #590 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:29:59 AM by Pride
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
:o Thanks! :D :happy:

Quote from: Sorceress on March 31, 2011, 03:31:01 AM
Here is a request for ya
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13301&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Malon by Lecapria

My favorites vortex characters

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovlj7yirs5bl56t
Nayru V5 by Black Boo

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh48g9hoq99tjna
Din V2 by Black Boo

http://www.mediafire.com/?bd7867dcjwo4dlw
Farore V3 by Black Boo

http://www.mediafire.com/?bt93dvjnwfpn7k2
Queen Ambi by Black Boo
1. It's Vertex (common mistake :3)
2. It's only recolors right now :) (unless you just wanted to show off your favorite vertex's xD)

Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 11:54:00 PM


I already told you, but I love the [censored] outta you man.

Thanks a lot for doing these, and can't wait to see more and also the new poses ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2011, 07:31:38 AM
I already told you, but I love the [censored] outta you man.
Thanks a lot for doing these, and can't wait to see more and also the new poses ;o
Dude stop following me around xD
Ya followed me to the BV thread and now here haha xD



Quote from: Pride on March 31, 2011, 07:28:02 AM
1. It's Vertex (common mistake :3)
2. It's only recolors right now :) (unless you just wanted to show off your favorite vertex's xD)
lol, every single time i mess that word up, i hate that
i guess it's to show off vertex's then, because i can't find any recolors right now that i like.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 31, 2011, 01:19:01 PM #596 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:20:49 PM by MarioDK
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well I don't mind people requesting vertexes that are relatively easy to make. Like the Link requests or the Zelda goddesses. But stuff like Mewtwo over Lucario, Goku over Captain Falcon, K. Rool over Dedede, or any of those Pokemon vertexes... those are pretty difficult to make and I'm not doing those right now.

Plus I don't take requests for characters that don't even have a CSP yet ;)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Awesome. I needed Zora Link.
:af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]