SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing  ;D

Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


D:

I can't believe it! IT's REAL!

Those Sonic CSPs are amazing!  :o

I just find Shadow doesn't fit in. Otherwise their amazing.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

April 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM #647 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:11:12 PM by Segtendo
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's based on this render, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's this render, right?

I knew It looked familiar!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


April 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM #649 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:07:53 AM by SJS
Quote from: PAVGN on April 10, 2011, 09:46:10 PM
Nice Sonic CSPs. However I can tell that the other wristbands are just recolored and not made to look like the actual other wristbands.

Yeah I know, I figured hardly anyone uses Sonic's default CSPs, so why waste time on his wristbands?

Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's based on this render, right?

You figured it out! Have a cookie XD

EDIT: Oh, and can someone with Brawl handy do me a HUGE favor? I was messing around with index transparencies and the like and made this CSP. I'd be flattered if someone could test this CSP for me. ^^



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM


Dude wtf that [censored] froze my Wii!

I'm just kidding it worked perfectly lol looks cool as [censored] in game.

I took a pic with my phone, obviously not the best quality:



As you can see, it does work ;)

i think for Shadow you needing a other Pose but it still awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SJS on April 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM
EDIT: Oh, and can someone with Brawl handy do me a HUGE favor? I was messing around with index transparencies and the like and made this CSP. I'd be flattered if someone could test this CSP for me. ^^
I'll give it a try when i'm back home. I'll add it and upload a picture showing it in-game ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 02:54:50 AM
Dude wtf that [censored] froze my Wii!

I'm just kidding it worked perfectly lol looks cool as [censored] in game.

I took a pic with my phone, obviously not the best quality:



As you can see, it does work ;)

Ah, thanks! I was afraid it would freeze XD

Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 07:34:36 AM
I'll give it a try when i'm back home. I'll add it and upload a picture showing it in-game ;)

That would be cool too since I'm not able to test it myself until this weekend ^^
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 11, 2011, 06:55:26 PM #654 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:00:19 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing  ;D

Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and Ike  :>.>:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 11, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and Ike  :>.>:
Relax, he'll get to it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah i want Marth One...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 11, 2011, 10:06:22 PM #657 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:07:29 PM by Lethal Blade
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 11, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and IkeĀ  :>.>:
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.


(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: Lethal Blade on April 11, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.


(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)

Yeah! I'll be patient (I Can't be patient!!!!!)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yup


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.