SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

May 25, 2011, 09:34:10 PM #900 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 05:14:39 PM by SJS
Yeah, I worked on the face nearly all afternoon yesterday... you shoulda seen it then! The version I made before the one I posted had softer looking eyes. But it made Daisy look too nice o.O
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Same here... but it doesn't quite look like Dasiy!

I think I'll make a poll out of it
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey SJS, can you do Doc. Mario CSP please?

I personally like the Crazy eyes.
They fit Daisy more.
...but I'm the only one that voted "crazy" @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow!! How big eyes xD
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I've only made three texture hacks and the textures on IS's Booster Tower Stage. Not much to show XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Toon Zelda for Toon Link and Zero Suit Zeda make me go :D

No Metal, Nayru, Din, or Farore makes me go D:

You should do Marth. Y U NO DO MARTH?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Majora on May 26, 2011, 03:31:20 AM
Toon Zelda for Toon Link and Zero Suit Zeda make me go :D

No Metal, Nayru, Din, or Farore makes me go D:
I plan on getting around to those eventually XD

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 26, 2011, 03:56:47 AM
You should do Marth. Y U NO DO MARTH?
Because he wears his sister's tiara.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 26, 2011, 05:09:22 AM
I plan on getting around to those eventually XD
Because he wears his sister's tiara.

LOL

if u make marth, will u make his pose manly or girly???


Wow, crazy eyes is losing XD

And I don't have any new poses planned, so don't hold your breath for a certain character XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Don't hold your breath for a certain character, ey? Hm... *holds breath for ALL characters* Ahaaa! :x