SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

shadow needs recolours/new pose (i hope you making it :D need it for Shadowkong i will add you as colab. :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh wow i didn't even realise you had made that samus, i saw it on the vvault and thought it was very nice! 

and that daisy looks so awesome i almost wanna vertex her to look that good.

Quote from: SJS on June 10, 2011, 02:04:49 AM
Hey look, icons!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey look, Weegee Daisy!



We can see (little) you forget to delete the crown XD

That Daisy looks much better now but dead thread is that ;c

good geno icon :D just what i needed for geno PSA as soon i start(and hopefully CSP for recolours to Geno soon)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awsome :D
Moved from PAL to NTSC in 2 days

I downloaded all your HD CSPs thanks to the download folder option on Photobucket :af:
Anyways, maybe you can take some requests?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Keep 'em simple and I'm game.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: KTH on June 12, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
I love you you know :srs:
Lol. It's the one I'm using.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm sure you're sick of making Daisy CSP's, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to make an alternate version of your new Daisy CSP to match StarWaffle's version.

Alt Daisy

That would be great if you could do that.

June 13, 2011, 03:42:56 PM #942 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 04:11:22 AM by MarioDK
SMBZ Super mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19250
(with the white cape only if you can)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later