SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Imp Midna
Zero Sit Shiek
Two Shiek requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: jokekid on June 15, 2011, 08:49:58 PM
ratchet made by me ^^
But he hasn't made Fox portraits yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hay SJS I have got 2 questions ...
1. What is a PSD ?
2. Do you take Request ?

Quote from: FtBert on June 18, 2011, 08:45:06 PM
Hay SJS I have got 2 questions ...
1. What is a PSD ?
2. Do you take Request ?
1. PSD is a Photoshop file that keeps saved layers seperate.
2. He takes requests. As long as they are simple.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



SJ... Would it be too much if I asked for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808
It's that Shadow Queen Peach hack... Sorry if I'm bothering you. :(

Question, how can I download all the CSPs at once, I read that someone downloaded the whole folder or something like that o:

Dude you should totally make the OoT Link I just released.

Also I fear I may have given up on CSPs...

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 06:01:57 PM
Question, how can I download all the CSPs at once, I read that someone downloaded the whole folder or something like that o:
Yes, you can. There should be a button somewhere on the page.
You gotta enter a captcha though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2011, 09:38:09 PM
Yes, you can. There should be a button somewhere on the page.
You gotta enter a captcha though.
I know you can, thanks for confirming it, I was actually having my doubts ^_^ Now to find the button lol



Sorry for the inactivity. I moved and my new place doesn't have internet right now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lolz, you're too late, I already found it. I was hoping to be able to download the WHOLE album, but separate smaller ones were fine. :D