SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey look, it's stuff.




On a related unrelated note, the Kirby CSPs have been tweaked to look better in-game.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


awesome thanks for the cape :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dude, those CSPs are amazing man.
Got a couple for ya.
My persona
Metal Sonic
Mario Mafio
Dr. Mario
Link Mario
King K. Rool (All)
Dederoth
Crystal King
That's enough :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey SJS, you should add to the OP which requests you're doing/working on. Nice new CSPs by the way.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm still trying to figure out how you got the Z-Saber into the picture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: PAVGN on July 07, 2011, 10:25:41 PM
Hey SJS, you should add to the OP which requests you're doing/working on. Nice new CSPs by the way.

That would work if I actually planned which CSPs I make XD

Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on July 07, 2011, 10:45:29 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how you got the Z-Saber into the picture.

Magic
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 07, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
That would work if I actually planned which CSPs I make XD

Magic

B.S. Tell me yur secret.

I want to make awesome Pixel CSPs.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If I told you my secret, it wouldn't be a secret anymore  ;)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey SJS Where u have being?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Everything including CSPs!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 08, 2011, 09:23:06 AM #972 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:24:05 AM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
Normal Mario with yellow cape like SMBZ super mario
so it can go with my moveset too :D

but i dont think Raccon Mario vertex will be good in this mario pose :(
or Winged cap Mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Could you possibly do one of my Twili Midna I released recently?

Funny you should say that, I started one back in May that I never finished. Guess it's time to revisit it XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.