SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on June 14, 2011, 11:56:57 PM
Imp Midna
Zero Sit Shiek
Two Shiek requests.
These two Shiek requests as well please.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why not the port of my Toon Link version?

Quote from: Majora on July 08, 2011, 07:23:10 PM
Why not the port of my Toon Link version?
I perfer the Shiek version of Midna.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 08, 2011, 08:10:09 PM #978 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:14:43 PM by Majora
Meh. Putting these here since SJS was the daddy and I'm the mommy of these little guys.


July 08, 2011, 09:03:14 PM #979 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:28:03 PM by SJS
Nice! I still made my own versions since I only want to have my own CSPs in the OP. Plus I have the un-indexed version of the pic ;D

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




This started off as me making _Data_Drain_'s Shadow Queen request, but it turned into me challenging myself to make the Shadow Queen look as close to her in-game appearance as possible. Dunno what this could be used for, but here you go.



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


So what's the fodder? Just that one CSP?

Yeah, it's kind of a filler since there are really no hacks for this CSP. I made it for fun.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



We need more fodder SJS.
We're starving :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Geno Recolours:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10369

so we got CSP/BPs for a Coming moveset :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SJS on July 12, 2011, 05:34:09 AM
Yeah, it's kind of a filler since there are really no hacks for this CSP.

Are you kidding? That CSP goes great with the Shadow Queen vertex hack.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


This update is fabulous.



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.