SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yes!!! Black and white Yoshi! Thank you so much!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Like Always Awesome! ;D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



you're having too much fun with this, aren't you?

Not CSP related, but I made a new texture today. Corrupted Zero Suit Samus

She's watching you  :o
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 15, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
Not CSP related, but I made a new texture today. Corrupted Zero Suit Samus

She's watching you  :o


Cool!!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dunno if you still take requests, but could you do this one?
Fierce Deity Link (OoT3D)

ತಎತ

Quote from: SJS on July 15, 2011, 11:38:25 PM

I know this is a late response, but I think you should make a CSP for that.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ehhhh suit needs some work. Face is awesome though.

Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 08:42:50 PM
you're having too much fun with this, aren't you?

Hater.

Quote from: Majora on July 18, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
Ehhhh suit needs some work. Face is awesome though.

Hater V2.

I'm not hatin.

And i looked at the actul BV pictures. They're still not very clear. That's probably wha's messing me up.

Quote from: Majora on July 19, 2011, 12:29:07 AM
I'm not hatin.

And i looked at the actul BV pictures. They're still not very clear. That's probably wha's messing me up.

I know, I was joking.

SJS, did you ever finish Black Boo's Midna? I remember that preview you showed us on the VIP chat <.<