SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

July 23, 2011, 01:47:27 AM #1005 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:53:01 AM by SJS
Vote in my latest poll. Don't ask why just do it.

EDIT: I promise it has nothing to do with me quitting or anything stupid like that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Only one person voted no..
How could they do such a wonderfully horrible thing?
This poll could decide on something terribly amazing!

No.

Because I think I know what it's about.

So no.

:srs:

Also

Don't you have some requests to do?

I'm sure someone wants their Goku CSPs done...

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 01:55:00 AM
Only one person voted no..
How could they do such a wonderfully horrible thing?
This poll could decide on something terribly amazing!


It is amazing!

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 01:55:57 AM
No.

Because I think I know what it's about.

So no.

:srs:

Also

Don't you have some requests to do?

I'm sure someone wants their Goku CSPs done...

I'd love to hear your guess XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:13:14 AM
I'd love to hear your guess XD

Let's see... how to phrase this without sounding crazy.

Would it be... the divulgence of some sort of truth or "secret?"

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 02:16:02 AM
Let's see... how to phrase this without sounding crazy.

Would it be... the divulgence of some sort of truth or "secret?"

Nope, it's not a super juicy secret XD

It has everything to to with CSPs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:20:27 AM
Nope, it's not a super juicy secret XD

It has everything to to with CSPs

Oh, so you're not coming out of the closet?

Damn.

Oh well, at least we'll see some nice pictures, I suppose.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 02:21:09 AM
Oh, so you're not coming out of the closet?

Damn.

Oh well, at least we'll see some nice pictures, I suppose.

And I assure you these pictures will be very heterosexual XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm guessing.... if you've finished all of the requests or not.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Does it have to do with BrawlMasquerade?


Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:24:41 AM
And I assure you these pictures will be very heterosexual XD
...

...

...

OR WILL THEY!?

...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself there, I just had to say that.
XD


Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 01:47:27 AM
EDIT: I promise it has nothing to do with me quitting or anything stupid like that.

Initially I wasn't going to vote because I was afraid that "Should I?" meant "Should I quit?" But I'll take your word for It and vote yes.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes won, so I'm gonna run with it XD I thought I would have "it" done by now so, I'll just give you a tiiiiiny preview for now.



Also, I have another project I've been working on (not CSP related) which is why I've been so inactive lately. Hopefully that will be ready to be shown soon also.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.